Г His Second Date!

(A/n: Oof another one!... so Y'all happy am back or mad that I dropped an intense ass chapter? Hmmm?)

-----------------------
--RECAP--

"I am going blind... um, the doctors said that that accident that put me in a coma... was going to cause me to have future problems!... hah fun right? Well, I am going blind um tell the others if you want and do what you can but I just wanna explore the world before I completely lose my vision..."

I got to knees and held his hands he was crying again and I looked at him... he really must feel like he is a burden... he is such an idiot.

"Ok... I will make that dream come true so let me handle all your medical stuff ok?" He only nodded and cried a little more then hugged me from a distance I didn't realize this but... the host club was watching us... they heard everything... I could tell from here on out that they all understood Forsythe but I don't think Forsythe will change just because he is going blind I just know for a fact that I will stay by his side as long as I can to help him...

To cure him...

"Tori-Kun?"

"Hm?"

"Their watching aren't they?"

"You noticed?"

"Hah... yea... my vision is blurry but I know a couple of nosey asses when I see them!"

—BACK TO THE STORY—

~Kaoru's P.O.V.~

Yesterday was intense... we didn't know Forsythe was going blind... but we weren't supposed to know this because even he said that... it was hard to just ignore the fact that he was going blind.

Everyone wants to be worried but Forsythe said otherwise he doesn't want to be treated differently because of this, but it seems to be understandable and we love Forsythe but Hikaru seems to be really upset about it.

He didn't even come to school with me today because he didn't want to face Forsythe... Hikaru always does this but he was excited for today a few days ago it's their date night but he doesn't wanna go.

"Hikaru! Are you really still in bed?"

He was he must have been in the same position all day he was on his phone, he was still shirtless and had his pajama pants on and was just on his side... wow Hikaru needs to stop acting like this...

"Hikaru!"

"What!"

"Get off the phone! You know you had everyone worried today... you could of at least answered someone..."

"You told them I wasn't feeling good, didn't you? So why should they care?"

"Because they are our friends.... you had Foresthye worried... I couldn't stop him from wanting to come over..."

"What! Why! Kaoru you had one job!"

"You told me to tell everyone your sick not that you didn't want him over... Hikaru, why are you trying to push Foresthye away?"

"...it doesn't even matter anymore... just tell him to leave when he gets here I am taking a nap!"

"Hikaru!"