Г Bedtime with the Host Club

A/N: this will be very long... Because Forsythe is sharing a bed with one of the Host well expect for Haru-chan so read all if you want or scroll a lot for the host you think should share the bed with Forsythe heh... Maybe a lemon... Jk no i can't write a lemon for the worth of my life.... But i will think on it later.I REPEAT THIS BI*TCH LONG!!

!Warning!
Maybe a lemon, thoughts of suicide and triggering stuff in one of the routes
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK MAN
IM OUT YEEEEE I GO!!!??
---------------------------
--RECAP--

While Mori worried about Forsythe he wasn't the only one who worried about him it was also Tamaki he knew what Forsythe was really like, unlike the others.

No one knew what was to come for them during the weekend at the Takatsuki's but for now, The host club Ryusei Forsythe and a now awake Noah have dinner together like a big happy family.

Happy is what Forsythe felt he felt loved seeing His father scolded the Host club mostly Tamaki but seeing Noah enjoy herself finally and loved the view something he didn't have in Canada maybe he should stay away from Canada but maybe it will come back to haunt him but these thoughts didn't cloud his mind he was too happy to be bothered by these thoughts.

--BACK TO THE STORY--

~Forsythe's P.O.V~

Everyone showered they are ready for bed and Haruhi and Noah already went to bed but the guys were huddled up as if they were discussing what play they should do to win the game of football but as I assumed they were deciding who is sleeping with me... Sharing a bed with you dirty minded 12-year-olds... Oops i need to stop breaking the fourth wall... Well you know I know your reading this and yelling or laughing or just bored of this story I mean I know I am. (A/N: stop it I know I know)

As I sit here waiting for the boys to decide but I again assumed Tamaki and the twins took over as usual.

~Tamaki's P.O.V~

"Ok, you shady twins Mommy Mori Senpai and Honey-senpai how shall we settle this hmm?" I looked at a waiting Forsythe and looked back at my fellow host "Well this is childish you know" Kyoya pushed his glasses up and he sighed "A game! Tama-kun" Honey-senpai had said and I thought hard "good idea Honey Senpai but what game"I rubbed my chin and before the shady twins could speak Forsythe butted in "just play rock paper scissors..." He yawned and we nodded and played to the death!

-Tamaki's Route-

~No One's P.O.V~

As the host club played Rock, Paper, Scissors it took nearly a minute or so but Our winner was in-

"ME I WON I BEAT YOU YOU SHADY TWINS!!??"

The king of the Host Club Tamaki Suoh won the game and was going to share the bed with his dearest friend Forsythe