Chapter Forty Four

Start from the beginning

Raising his hands Kaelen frowned darkly at them, "You both need to reign your sons in before I beat the brakes off them and the consequences can be dealt with when we arrive to the new planet."

Chuckling Jacob rose, "I'm sure you can spank Lucca once he forgets that Kayo likes you more than him."

Lucas turned to stare at the flushed face of his son, "I'm thinking that'll be sometime next week."

"So neither one of them is going to be punished for the damage they have done?"   Sighing he bit out, "He bit Kayo and now she's probably going to be too afraid to play around him."

Lucas nodded and rocked on his heels, "That's a good idea."  Turning to Lucca he said pleasantly, "You will not be allow to play with either Kayo or Mekhi for the next two weeks."

Stomping his foot tears formed in Lucca's eyes, "But that's forever."

Lucas smiled, "Really?  Then I guess you have forever to think about what you've just done."

"I hate you," yelled Lucca toward Kaelen.  "You just want Kayo for yourself!"

Kaelen eyes went wide in surprise, "How am I to blame.  I just wanted to give you a spanking he's the one keeping the love of your life away."

Lucca pouted, "I hate all of you."

Mekhi nodded in agreement, "It's not fair he's my only friend at school."  Looking forlorn he pouted, "No one else wants to play with me."

Growling Lucas bit out, "Fine!  Lucca you are not allowed to play with Kayo for two weeks and only allowed to play with Mekhi at school!"

Kaelen shook his head, "Now that Lucca's punishment has been given we have other things to talk about."

Lucas stared hard at Lucca and Mekhi, "I'm sending you both to Acadia and my mom.  I would like you both to explain to them how you will make up for the damage you've done to the palace."  Waving a hand he sent them to his mom and Acadia to be spoken to for the rest of the day.

Kaelen frowned, "I'm not sure what you think that will do."

Lucas shook his head, "They will be bored into submission and will remember it the next time they want to fight."

Jacob nodded, "I'm sure you are thinking that their lectures didn't stop Lucas and myself but in actuality it gave us pause and stopped us from doing a lot of things while children."

Twisting his lips Kaelen cocked an eyebrow, "Like what?"

Smirking Jacob laughed, "Orchid's still alive."  When Kaelen nodded he continued, "Trust me when I say that Lucas has had several reasons to kill her over the years."

Shaking his head he glanced at Lucas questioningly.  Sighing he raked his hands through his hair, "Speaking of Orchid she has demands."

Jacob rolled his eyes as he sat down, "Let me guess she wants to keep her name and her life."

Kaelen nodded, "Yes she does and she said she'll give us everything she knows for those two things."

Lucas shook his head saying in a matter of fact voice, "She tells or she dies."

Jacob nodded, "I agree."

********

Private Transport En Route to Destinations Unknown 

"It is believed that Orchid has spoken with to them and I believe she has told them everything," rasped Julius Rockefeller.

"Do you know what she's told them?"