Chapter Thirty Two

Chapter Thirty Two

Planet Unknown, In a room with a bed

Ebony let herself be pushed onto the bed her mind racing as she tried not to focus on the consequences of her decision to go with Jacob.  Closing her eyes she released the breath she was holding, well I can't change my mind now.

Chuckling in his throat, he ran his nose along her neck taking in her enchanting scent, "No you can't."

Shivering from his breathe against her ear, she felt the press of his very large erection poking against her stomach and shifted.  "It better fit," she said trying not to worry.

"It's going to fit everywhere I put it," Jacob replied as he licked her neck stopping at the pulse that was beating fiercely.  He could smell her fear and arousal.

Mouth? Pussy? Hands? Breast, maybe? Where else can he put it, thought Ebony as his tongue licked from behind her ear to her pulse sending shock waves of pleasure to her core.

"Ass," Jacob replied casually kissing her pulse before sinking his teething into neck.

Ebony moaned as he drank from her sending more twinges of pleasure through her body; creating a hot pool and a steady ache to be filled.  "And if I don't want that?"

"I didn't ask you what you wanted."  Grabbing the front her shirt he pulled ripping the material exposing her breast.  Placing a hand around her neck he tightened his grip until she gasped then relaxed his grip growling, "Don't move."

Ebony stilled unsure how to proceed with his hand wrapped loosely around her neck as he lips and tongue ran over the swells of her breast.  He'd bitten her on the breast before, and licked the wounds closed, but he'd never laved them with the attention he now giving them now.  She let out a small sigh as he lips closed over her nipple and started to gently pull. When his tongue swept across the sensitive skin she shifted against him and felt his hand tighten a little before relaxing.

As Jacob's mouth tormented her nipples it became harder and harder for her to remain still especially when his teeth started to graze over sensitive nipple.  When she pushed herself against his arousal with a groan his hand tightened and the pleasure she felt intensified as his grip restricted her airflow briefly before he loosened his grip.

Ebony pouted in frustration when he released the nipple he'd been showing so much attention.  She purred in pleasure when he moved to the other to give it the same attention she signed.

Jacob played with it until she rocked against him wantonly.  He'd flex his grip on her neck whenever she'd move and she was coming to realize it excited her.  When he went to move his hand from around her throat she grabbed it holding it in place as she stared at him.  She gave him small smile when he cocked a brow but ran his free hand down her side making the rest of her clothes dissolve.

"So I'm assuming you want to remember this," he growled when he raised his head to stare into her pleasure glazed eyes.

"I would prefer to remember why my body has a delicious tingle," she said casually running her hand over his handsome face.

Snickering at her humor he could see she was trying not to think of a conversation she'd had with Kayla but it wasn't working.  The words played through her mind and he wondered if he should tell Lucas to stop until he saw them both giggling when Kayla tried to imitate his voice.  Pulling back he stared at her wondering if she was really prepared for what having sex with him, without someone stealing his attention, would entail.

"You're going to let me do whatever I want," he asked sounding half amused.

"Can we discuss the location of where you are trying to -?"