Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty-Two
Ah'Tarian, Lawson Estate

Rolling over Ebony opened an eye to stare at her hand held.  Sighing at the time, 07:45, she shoved the covers off in thirty minutes Jacob would be expecting his morning wake up call.  Rolling her shoulders, she walked into her bathroom and looked in the mirror.  Frowning at the lack of bruising she came to a halt as she turned to cut the shower on.

"L-lord Jacob," ah he scared the crap out of me, thought Ebony as she ran her gaze over his tight golden abs, past his sculpted chest and to his handsome face.  "How can I assist you?"

Jacob smirked at her inspection as he walked into the small bathroom, "I thought I'd join you in the shower."

Ebony cocked her head puzzled over this change of venue.  Her morning shower was hers, her time to cleanse her mind and body before the task that laid ahead of her.  Pasting on a smile she nodded, "Of course Lor-."

Stepping up to her he looked down into her violet eyes, "You are to call me Jacob."

Covering her mouth, afraid of what her morning breathe smelt like she nodded, "Of course Jacob."  Why is he in here with me?  Couldn't he have just said he wanted me to do this in his room?

Smirking Jacob brushed her hair back to expose her neck, "I don't think you smell like almonds and roses.  It's more like lilacs and vanilla."  Leaning in he kissed her neck.

Ebony titled her head to allow him better access as his cool lips brushed across her neck.  She sucked in her breath when she felt his tongue sweep across her skin wondering if his teeth plunging into her neck would be next.

Stepping back Jacob stared at her with luke-warm eyes, "I believe you bathing me should be added to your list of duties."

Ebony stared at him shaking her head, "That wasn't part of our agreement."

Jacob smirked, "The agreement said that you would do as I told you."

Ebony sighed, next I'll have to wipe his ass.

Jacob cocked an eyebrow in amusement, "I don't think I need assistance with that but if you insist I can add that to -"

"No!" Ebony stared at him horrified at the thought.

Chuckling he cupped her chin, "I believe that we have an agreement on your new responsibility."

Nodding Ebony felt the pressure of his fingers as they tightened and loosened.  "I am to do your morning wake up call, assist you in bathing and getting ready for the rest of your day."

Brushing lips over hers he smiled coolly, "Good you almost understand."  Looking toward her small single person shower he smiled, "You start this morning."

Ebony followed his gaze to the shower, "We both can't fit in -." Before she could finish her statement they both stood in a large crimson red bathroom with gold trim. Shivering at the blood red color she stared at the smirking Jacob, "What type of soap do you use?"

Jacob looked at her and had to admit that she was tougher to crack then he first suspected.  "I use the bottle that is already in the shower."  He watched as she walked over to the enclosure and turned the water on quietly waiting for her verbalize her thoughts.

Turning the water on hot, Ebony placed her hand under the scalding water, "What temperature do you like your water?"

"I like it to be between 85° and 90°," came his calm answer.

Turning Ebony stared at him questioning, "You want your morning wakeup call in the bed or shower?"

He smirked, "Both."