Chapter Thirty Three

Ollyum, - (Planet Unknown to Ebony) 

Ebony woke up feeling a throbbing and radiating pain in areas that were humming in pleasure only hours ago.  She tried sit up and saw a frowning Jacob was standing over her.

Ebony attempted to bite back a whimper at the tenderness and pain in her lower region she laid back down and waiting for the pain to go away.

Jacob smirked at her obvious discomfort while he held out his hand, "I got you a healing stone."  He opened his hand to display three large stones each hung from little silver ropes that shined under the rays of the sun coming in through the large window.

Ebony stared at the large dark amethyst stones and grumbled, "I doubt I needed three, they are huge and all very powerful."

Jacob dropped the stones next to her on the bed with a shrug, "If you say so.  But I doubt you'll be able to walk in comfort even with those stones."

Ebony smacked her lips and rolled her eyes, "You are overly conceited."  Pushing the covers off she tried to sit up; this time fighting pass the tortuous pain that radiated from her inner thighs, hips and in between her thighs.  Lips turning up slightly at her small success she saw that Jacob was still staring at her with that know it all smirk and his eyes were shimmering between their normal fawn color and a breathtaking gold.  Shifting her legs she gasp at the pain but continued trying to swing them off the bed.

"If you like I can carry you to the bathroom.  You can soak in the tub for a little while I go take care of some things," replied a very cocky Jacob.

Ebony quickly shook her head whilst she planted her feet on the pale wooden floor and attempted to stand, "No I need to check on Kayo."

Jacob narrowed his eyes, "Ebony where do you think we are?"

Concentrating on trying to not buckle she frowned down at her feet before slowly looking up her legs that felt like jelly, "Somewhere in the palace."  Her looked turned to disbelief when she saw the dark reddish brown bruises on her inner thighs and hand prints on her hips. Whipping her head toward Jacob she gave up trying to walk, but couldn't get herself to sit down because of the discomfort she felt in her hips, and gave him an accusatory look.

Jacob threw his hands up and shook his head in innocence.  He pointed toward her inner thighs, "That happened because you scratched me."  He pointed toward her hips that he'd clasped so brutally that they were a darker purplish black, "That happened because you bit me."

Ebony leaned to the side, wincing at the pull, for one of the necklaces and quipped, "And my internal injuries?”

Jacob shook his head and curled his lips in a sexy smile, "Oh," he shrugged.  "You adjusted nicely so you don't have any of those."

"Well lucky for me you don't sleep with the same woman more than once," stated Ebony flippantly as she placed the largest stone necklace around her neck and activated it.  She waited patiently for the pain to subside while she noticed that he didn't look as if he was going to confirm that rumor.  Raising an eyebrow at his silent yet mocking smile she snapped, "I don't think my body could take this on a regular basis."

Jacob slowly walked toward her and grabbed her hips gently and pulling her toward his morning arousal, "You know what's interesting about the body?"  At her confused look he continued gently massaging her bruised hips, "The body will adjust and get used to certain things."

Ebony gaped at him, "I doubt seriously my body can become used to-."

Jacob cut her off, he picked her up in his arms cradling her body.  "It will!  Kayla was able to adjusted." He watched amused as Ebony started to pout. "What no arguments," he asked jokingly.