Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Thirty Four

Ollyum, The Academy Hostel

Ebony woke up feeling a mouth licking her breast and sighed as a pleasant tingle moved from the nipple Jacob was sucking on to the pit of her stomach and lower.  She could feel the moisture building between her legs. 

"Ah," moaned Ebony wishing he'd push his fingers into her aching center.  Shifting she opened her legs.

Chuckling Jacob pulled back, "You want me to touch you here?"  He ran his fingers lightly, playfully, over her stomach to her belly button.  At her purrs he continued his downward trek until his fingers were gently combing through the black silken her of her mound.  Her morning dew coated the strands as he pressed his finger against her throbbing center.

"Please," cried Ebony gasping wanting him to touch her more and appease the ache that was starting to build.

Pulling her legs open and settled himself between her legs and smirked, "I thought after last night you might need a break."

Ebony shook her head in denial as she opened her legs wider, gasping when he pinched her clit between two fingers she could feel her juices flow as pleasure ripped through her body.  "Hmm," she hummed as she felt herself getting close.

"Do you want me in you," he asked as he rubbed himself against her from her opening to her clit and back to her opening.

"Yes," pushing herself against him she raised her hands above her head bringing his attention back to her breast and her hard nipples.

Jacob eased himself into her tightness and growled as he felt her sucking him into her core, "You're so tight."  When he'd sank himself into her body all the way he pulled back and stared down at their joined bodies.  "You're pu$$y looks delicious," he groaned as he stared at her wet cunt gripping and squeezing him before pushing himself back to the hilt angling himself to press against her most sensitive spots.

As she moaned her pleasure he ran his hand over her hips before gently massaging her plump round a$$.  Pulling out he gave her a squeeze and a slap before slamming himself back into her.  "You like that," he asked as he continued to slam into her eager flesh.

"Yes," cried Ebony as he pulled her legs up around his waist and smacked her on the a$$ again. Tightening her legs around his waist she arched her back to pull him deeper into her as her inner muscles squeezed him tight.  His every thrust and smack took her breathe away as it gave her pleasure with a touch of pain; she could feel her muscles clenching as she moved toward her climax.

"Say my name like you did last night," Jacob murmured next to her ear.

"Jacob," whispered Ebony as he slammed into her again.

"No say my name louder and like you did last night," he said slowing his thrust; teasing her as she neared her pentacle.

"Jacob," she said louder tightening her legs and arching her back further into the mattress.

Chuckling he licked her ear before giving it a nip, "Say it like you said it last night."

Ebony closed her eyes remembering vividly the way she screamed it last night as he'd sunk his teeth into the upper part of her breast.  Shaking her head she gave him a stubborn look that quickly disappeared when he started to pluck at her sensitive bud.

"I won't let you cum unless you say it," he teased as his strokes slowed and became shallow.

Gasping she shifted under him as she felt her peak start to recede.  "You are cruel," she moaned closing her eyes.