JR

Sierra drove slow goin home. Her mind was a racin and her thoughts everywhere. A Boy. Our baby boy. She was overjoyed, she was so full of love and grateful for her life at this very moment. Diego wouldn't be home for another hour or two, so it gave her some time to plan out this wonderful surprise. After goin to the store and stoppin by the bar to talk to the weekend crew she was on her way home. Two full days with her man, and she couldn't wait. Her thoughts wondered again as she stepped into the front door. She made up her mind to just tell him when the moment was right, not get all stressed out about it. The time will come and it will be amazing.

                                  Sierra spent the next hour straightening up the house, makin dinner and some wash when diego came thru the door. As soon as she heard that door knob turn, the butterflies were back and the baby started a kickin up a storm. " Hey babe.. where ya at?" Diego yelled. " In here!" Sierra called from the kids room. Diego made his way to her, wrapping his tan arms around her waist. " Hey you two... whatcha doin?" Diego mumbled into her neck. " just foldin some clothes, i missed ya."  Diego hummed as he held onto his woman. " I got supper cookin.. Bbq ribs in the crockpot.." Diego started swaying slowly, sierra leaned back into his arms, resting on his chest as they both stood there in silence, just enjoying the feeling of one other. Only the wind chimes could be heard blowin in the hot desert breeze.

                             After awhile Sierra quietly spook up. " Saw Doc Murphy today, he said its perfectly normal fer me to be havin those feelin's about ya." Diego perked up alittle. " Good. Cause i like it, fact.. i love it." Sierra spun around slowly, and placed her head on diegos strong chest, while huggin him at the same time. " Thats not all, Doc and I  found out somethin else too.." Diego pulled away slightly, with a look of worry on his face. " Whatelse Sie.. ya all right?? The baby? Come on now.. Tell me darlin'." Sierra was nervous and most of all about to burst but she wanted to keep her emotions in check. Hopin Diego wouldnt be upset at her, fer findin out without him. " Were fine, Im healthy and so is he.." Diegos eyes turned into saucers. It took him a second for it to sink in. " HE?? Did you just say "HE?" Sierra Sheen dont be messin with me now! How.? Sierra looked deep into Diego's eyes. " Yes sir, i said he.. and i got the pictures to show ya. Doc said i could find out if i wanted to. And i just couldnt wait to tell ya is all. Yer not mad are ya?? Fer not bein there??" Sierra's emotions were gettin the better of her. And she started tearin up. Diego pulled sierra into a tight hug. " Awww girl, no im not mad at cha, how can i? Ya just gave me the best news i ever heard. Besides the day you said you would marry me.  And, ya  know i dont like all that medical stuff anyways." Sierra clung onto diego. His body closing in around her. " Were havin
a son D, a boy. A mini version of you." Sierra's voice crackin.. overwelmed with joy. " I... i just cant believe it. Im so happy right now i could burst Sie!" Diego lifted sierra into his arms, spinnin her around and around. Holdin onto her tight, but makin sure he didnt squeeze to hard around the belly. " I love Sierra, i love our life. Im so thankful fer ya, and fer the love we have." Sierra's face said it all. Pure happiness. Genuine and real. Sierra leaned in, and whispered into Diego's ear. "How does JR sound, ya know short fer junior? I really like it". Diego took a minute to respond. As he looked into Sierra's eyes, with a tear rollin down his face diego nodded, words escaped him at the moment. He was overwhelmed with love... fer the first time in his life he felt complete, whole, wanted and loved. Sierra and Diego held each other, so grateful fer their life and love fer one another. Both thankin the heavens above...