Afternoon Delight...

Diego's POV

                          Sie and I both fell asleep for a couple of hours, when I woke up I realized the Sie was between my legs, doin things with her mouth that I never felt before. I layed my hand on her head and she moaned in response, sending me to the promise land. " Fuck Sie, get up here let me kiss that mouth" I growled,  just receiving the best head I ever had. Sierra's cheeks were red and her lips swollen. " I just can't help it D, I'm so damn horny, like I crave it soo bad. I even dream about it". I deep kissed her, tastin me on her tongue and my body responded immediately. " I guess women who are pregnant crave all sorts of things. Hell it's usually food." I chuckled, and Sierra swatted my chest. " You should be pretty happy about that cowboy, yer not complainin right?" I spoke up right quick. "No ma'am,  not at all" Sierra raised an eyebrow and smirked. " That's what I thought."

                        Sierra straddled my lap, and I rubbed her thighs. " So, now what's ya thinkin about Sie?" " She didn't say a word and lifted her hips, enough for me to shift myself underneath her. Then she slowly slid down my cock till I had no where else to go. " Fuck I like the way you think darlin'" Sierra moaned loudly, putting her hands on my stomach and rocked her hips back and forth. Movin every so slowly, so she could feel every inch of me inside of her. " Yer so hard D, God you feel soo good". I grunted and grabbed her hips, movin faster. " Yea, like that" she said softly, throwing her head back. Enjoying every thrust I had. I moved my right hand to her very visible swollen nub, and rubbed my thumb over it, in small circles and she gasped in response.

                          " Diego... please more, harder. Rub it harder." She moaned and I went to town. She moved her feet flat onto the bed and started to lift her ass up and down, sliding up and down my cock, the sensation was magic and I could feel my sac tighten, that all too familiar feelin risen up in my belly. " Sie, come fer me girl, I'm about to lose it" I grunted as I  rubbed her clit fast and hard, watchin her tits bounce up and down. " Oh god D, I am.. I AM!" That's when I felt her tighten around my cock so hard that it made me yell her name and thrust harder into her. I came so fast and squeezed her hips tight that I know I left marks. She made a sound from the back of her throat I never heard before, as her orgasm flooded her body. She shook and trembled on top of me, and I just hung onto her. I sat up some and held her, still deep inside her and she rode out this thunderbolt of lightenin ripping thru her body. Her eyes closed and her mouth parted, biting her bottom lip was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. I kissed and licked her neck and chest, as she slowly started to calm down, her body pulsin around me.

                           She was passionate, loving and sexy all in one breathe. She finally opened her eyes, blinking a couple of times like she needed to adjust her vision, and smiled at me, placin a wet kiss on my lips. " That's was the most powerful orgasm I've ever had, I swear it was like I left my body or somethin" I smiled wide back at her. " Your one hell of a woman Sierra, you take my breathe away". She sat in my lap, our arms wrapped around each other and kissed for who knows how long. It was sunset by the time we got out of bed, we were so hungry and Sie needed to eat. We went to the kitchen, still no clothes on and made supper. We took it back to bed, and fed each other until we were full and exsausted. Sierra fell asleep in my arms, her body wrapped around mine, and I couldn't help but be so thankful and grateful for this life I was livin. Our baby growin in her belly and I just wanted to live in this moment... forever.