Sunrise to Sunset...

Sierra's POV

                         I could hear the birds chirpin and the slight breeze making the windmills blow in the back yard as I opened my eyes.. The sun bearly peekin thru the lace curtains made the room glow pink and orange. It was gonna be a beautiful day. I looked over to see Diego stairin at me intently. " Good mornin you" I said as I rolled on to my side. " It's early, how long ya been up?" Diego smiled slightly. " Long enough to get a good look at cha.. your glowin Sie, like an angel. Bein pregnant really suits ya". I smiled, and my heart fluttered. I reached up and gently touched Diego's cheek. Feelin the scuff under my fingers. " I must admit, I feel really good D, my sickness is gone, and I'm not so tired anymore." Diego shifted his body so he could wrap his strong arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. " You do feel really good darlin', I'm glad ya feel better now." I giggled alittle at his corny comment, and watched his eyes turn from steel blue to grey as he caressed my hip. " Whatcha wantin cowboy?, I can see it in your eyes". My heart started beating faster as I could feel goose pimples risen on my hip where Diego was rubbin on it. " Skye won't be up for while, don't have to go into work until later. I think you might need some attention". I felt my inner thighs twitch as the words left his lips.

                        A slight moan came from my throat as diego pulled me closer to him, I could feel he was all ready steel hard against my body. He looked into my eyes, like he was starin into my soul and I knew I was done fer. I reached up and brushed the whispy stands of wild hair that fell around his face away so I could gently kiss his lips. The scruff on his upper lip so soft and fine that it tickled my quivering mouth. His kiss was soft, light to the touch and I melted into it. His arms naturally going around my body as he held me tight, deepening the kiss. I perched my right leg on top of his hip, just to feel him around me. He slid his warm, wet tongue between my wantin lips as our tongues intertwined together. Deep soul kissin was my favorite. His breathing got heavier as his manhood slid up and down my thigh, creating a wet line along both of us. He was ready and I was longing to feel him deep inside.

                          He let his fingers run along my swollen breast, making my nipple hard as diamonds. Pulling away from the kiss, he bent down and licked it, leaving me to moan loudly. He got up and placed soft kisses along my raised belly, stopping to look up at me and smile as he was over my  bump. I smiled back, knowin what he was thinking immediately. " I wanna taste ya sie, just fer a little while". He knew I needed him, but how could I say no to this man. I opened my legs freely, letting him see how ready I was, and the smile turned into him licking his lips with anticipation. I took a deep breathe, knowin this was gonna be intense, seein he hasn't done this in awhile with me not feeling good in the past. He pushed his fingers under my bottom, leavin his thumbs to open me wide. exposing my inner folds and slippery pearl. He slowly went down and licked my entrance, small waves of pleasure seeping into my core and I was in heaven. I instantly bucked my hips alittle, wanting more pressure and friction. Diego grunted and slid his tongue thru my folds and hit my pearl, flicking it slowly watching it respond to his touch. I fisted the sheets, feeling my orgasm bubbling in my core. He took his thumb and pushed it into my entrance and I whimpered softly, needing more. His pace grew faster as he continued to flick my pearl with his tongue, the feeling of it started my thighs to shake. " I'm ready D, oh god I'm ready" I said as I arched my back, feeling my pending orgasm rise to the surface. Diego moaned at my statement, and buried his face harder into my center. His mouth was like magic, making me explode, the flooding waves of pleasure coming over me, took me to a new level of pleasure. I swear I felt it in my toes. Diego kept at me, riding out my intense orgasm as he licked and lapped at my center.

                           My body shook and jolted as diego kissed my inner thighs, making his way up and placed his body gently on top of mine. " Yer as sweet as honey darlin', I could do that all day". My mind fuzzy, and my body limp I wrapped my arms around his head and my legs around his hips. " I feel ya D, your so hard, let me feel ya inside". Diego kissed me hard, I could taste myself on his lips but I didn't care, I was so turned on by him. He took himself into his hand and guided himself to my entrance. Stroking it, he slid it in, one seamless motion and I gasped at the fullness I felt. Diego moaned, his breathe hitched as he sunk deep inside of me. " My lord Sie, ya feel so damn good". His head fell into my neck as he glided, back and forth, in and out of my body. I was in awe of how this could feel so damn good, we moved liked the ocean, in sync with each other's rhythm. His deep grunts, and my soft moan were all that could be heard. His body hovering over mine, was hot, and tense. I could feel every muscle tight in his back and arms as he pumped himself inside of me. He thrusted harder and I knew he was close, holding on to me tighter. " Sie, I'm gonna cum, cum with me baby!" He told me in my ear and that's all it took fer me to come undone.. unraveled like a ball of string. Coating his manhood with my wetness, and making him burst hard inside. We held on tight to each other, me tryin not the yell too loud and him sayin my name in the mess of locks and hair in my shoulder. We were panting, and catching our breaths as he fell by my side. His hair wild all over the pillow. " You sure know how to say good mornin in the best way cowboy." I said between breaths. Diego lifted his head up, chuckled and kissed my cheek. " Best wake up call ever sunshine"...