13 Facts

Ok so i was tagged by lovely friend  soulstealingginger for this 13 facts thing, here we go!

1. My father gave me the name Melody joy 44 years ago. My parents were hippies at the time ( who wasn't lol) but it definitely fits my gypsy soul.

2. Ive lived in the northeast of the country my whole life but have traveled all across the counrty. Vegas being my favorite, and the jersey shore is my second home in the summers.

3. I have 2 children, both girls and they are the loves of my life. ( Plus mr.reedus!!).

4. I just started writing in the beginning of the year. It was a hidden passion, now im addicted!

5. Speaking of addictions... Im addicted and obsessed with mr. Norman mark Reedus. I have been a fan since TWD, but quickly got schooled on all things reedus. Watched almost all of his movies, delve into his artwork and watched every interview he has had.

6. I will (hopefully) be meeting him on july 9 at the jersey con. Im excited and terrified all at once.

7. I love all animals! Bulldogs are my favorite breed and have had them most of my adult life.

8. Im 5' 7 inches tall with long brown/ auburn hair. My family is a mix of scottish, german and american indian roots. My mother passed awsy last year of cancer. It was the hardest time in my life, but with the help of some very good friends and reedus i came out of my depression with flying colors.

9. I love food. Lolol!

10. Coffee is my life.

11. Did i mention mr.reedus?? Oh ok.

12. Pink and black are my favorite colors,  and i only wear silver jewelry.

13. This was hard. And idk whoelse to tag!! Lolol!!