The Law and Lullabies...

Diego's POV

I knew once Sierra got her mind set, there was no turnin back. She had her heart wrapped up in this tiny wayward family and she was gonna set it right. She knew if she would explain the situation to ol' Duke that he would see it her way. And he did, he promised not to say nothin as long as Sierra got the paperwork sent out. And also promised to keep the law far away from them. Technically Skye was a U.S. Citizen, but her mama wasn't. So she needed to fix that, she sent fer all the documents to get Mia a visa to work in the U.S. Hopefully, by the time her citizenship papers came in at least. It's been a couple of weeks since the canon mess and we have blended nicely. Mia made a full recovery, and little Skye has us all actin like a bunch a crazy fools. I can tell ya she got me wrapped around her little puggy fingers. We all took shifts feedin her, while Mia recovered. I got night shift while Sie worked. I missed Sie, don't go to the bar anymore, but I know she can hold her own. Sie got Mia a job at the bar, workin in the back cookin and Mia is grateful for it. Tryin to keep a low profile wasnt hard here. I watch Skye when they need me too, and I don't mind at all. Who knows if Sie and I will ever have children of our own, time will tell. I love her with all my heart, and I hope some day will be bless with some.

Sierra's POV

Things are movin alone nice since that crazy day in the canon. Mia is doin great, and Skye... Well she an angel in my eyes, and I would do anything in this world to protect that child. Their was a reason I was in the canon that day, I know it. And someone upstairs sent them to me, fer what reason I don't know yet. But fer the time bein, Diego and I will keep them safe and sound. Things have changed since that faithful day, I got Mia a job at the bar, she loves it. Diego watches Skye when he can, and he's happier then a pig in mud about it. Skye smiles wide when she sees um, makes Diego do the same. Their bond is tight, and it's heart warmin to say the least. D doesn't come to the bar that much anymore at night, but that's ok with me. I'de rather have him lookin out for Mia and Skye. I know he can more then handle any trouble that would come our way.

Sierra and Diego had at rare night all to themselves and decided to go into Vegas. Maybe rent a room, have some much needed alone time. They haven't had much since Mia and Skye came along, but they didn't mind it. But they did miss each other, and needed a well deserved break. Even if it was just fer one night. Sierra packed a bag, and Diego grabbed some drinks and a snack for the ride. They said their goodbyes to Mia and Skye, lettin Mia know where they were stayin and that they will be back tomorrow night. " Ya ready woman!" Diego yelled from the front porch. " I'm comin cowboy, hold on a minute" Sierra yelled back as she kissed Skye on her fuzzy little head, and made her way outside. " What's the rush cowboy, it's early Vegas isn't that far away ya know" Diego crushed out his cigarette with his cowboy boot and squinted at Sierra. " I got plans for you, don't wanna waste any time" he said in a low raspy tone, making Sierra's knees weak and her heart thump in her chest. " Well then, let's get goin" as to not keep this anxious man a waitin much longer.

It took them no time to pull into the horseshoe hotel and casino, right their on the strip. They parked the truck, and Diego grabbed the bag. They went in and payed for their room, number 1223. Diego opened the door to the basic king size room. Sierra walked in, and admired the view of the strip down below. The neon lights, blinking fast and spelling out all kinds of words to entice the visitors to come in. Diego walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her small waist. " Ya hungry Sie, wanna get somethin?" Sierra turned, placin her tiny hand on Diego's face. " I don't want food cowboy, I want you." Diego deep kissed Sierra immediately. As their hands traveled all over each other's bodies. Diego picked up Sierra and placed her on the table next to the floor to ceiling window. Removing her shirt, and kissing her chest. Sierra let out a lustful moan as her fingers got lost in his hair. Her center was soaked and throbbing, desperate for his attention. She pulled Diego's shirt off, revealing his broad, strong chest that seems to overpower her whole upper body. As she kissed his neck, and ran her wet, warm tongue down his chest, Diego shuttered at the feeling. She unbuckled his Levi's, letting them hand loose on his hips. Diego ran his thick fingers up Sierra's legs, finding his mark, he rubbed her center through her tight fitting jeans making Sierra breathe become non existent. " Well.. someone is definitely ready fer me i can see" Diego hushed in Sierra's ear. " Yes Sir, more then ready" " Let's get you outta the rest of your clothes then darlin' " Diego wasted no time at all, stripping Sierra of her clothes, and leaning her back on the table. " Your so god damn beautiful Sierra, how'd I get so lucky" Diego exclaimed as he dropped his Levi's to the floor. " I'm the lucky one cowboy" She said in his ear as he lined himself up to her soaking core with his swollen cock. " Ya ready fer my Sie, this is yer night darlin' whatever ya want. I'm here to give it to ya" Diego leaning into her, wrapping his body around hers. Sierra scooted her lower body to the edge of the table. Diego watching her movements. " Look into my eyes Diego, I want you to look at me, in my eyes the whole time, don't look away, don't close them." Diego placed his hands on the table, staring into Sierra's eyes as he glided his manhood as far as he would go. She caught her breathe in her chest, still watching Diego's eyes as he moved slowly in and out of her. " I love ya D." Sierra panted, grabbing Diego's face with her hands. " I... love... you... more.. Sierra.." " Their gaze was sent on each other as diego pumped and grinded into Sierra time and time again. Seconds turning into long minutes of hard, pounding sex "Look at me Sie, Don't close your eyes sweatheart" Sierra's eyes opened wide and focused on him, as hard as it was not to throw her head back and scream, she obeyed. " MAKE ME CUM D, PLEASE HARDER" Diego clutched Sierra's ass and drove himself hard into her. " Fuck.. yes Diego...Fuck." Her screams becoming louder and echoing into the room. " EYES ON ME NOW SIERRA" Diego yelled as he came hard, Sierra following close behind. Never losing their intense gaze on each other. Their bodies were layered with sweat, as they held each other tight. Diego still fully hard and inside of her. Sierra cupped her hands around Diego's face, kissing him gently. " You take my breathe away cowboy" Diego pulling away, still breathing hard, staring deep into Sierra's eyes. " Marry Me Sierra" .