Angel Eyes..

Sierra's POV
Diego and I fell asleep after we quietly told each other that we loved one another. I can't remember a time that I felt so good about my life and excited about my future, especially with Diego by my side. The next time I opened my eyes, it was 11 am. Time to get up. I looked up to see Diego starin at me. "Hey, how long you been awake?" "Couple a minutes". I could tell by the look on his face, that he was thinkin hard about somethin. " You alright?" I said while brushing some wild hairs out of his eyes. " Yea, I'm good, really good actually. I heard cha', before we fell back to sleep." My face got flushed and I kissed his chest. " Oh yea, you ok with that?" A sly smirk on my face as I said it. " You have made me happier then I've been in a long time Sie , I wanna thank ya for that" " No thanks needed Diego, it's true. I do love ya, always will" Diego kissed me with the passion of ten men, taking my breathe away. I wrapped my arms around him, submitting to him willingly. He rolled me onto my back, sliding his body between my legs. I wrapped my long legs around his waist, using my heels to push him inside of me. I was all ready soaked and wanted every inch of him. That was some kiss. Diego moved slowly inside of me, nestling his face into my neck, soft moans coming from his throat. My soft grunts swept passed his ear, turning him on even more. " Your so good D, just like that D" I whispered, as he continued to make love to me softly and slowly, letting me feel how much he loves me. We deep kissed, breathing together, moaning into each other's mouths. We both could feel our orgasms building, but stayed silent. And let our bodies talk for us. Diego felt my body tighten around him, as he let go himself, shaking and twitching above me. It was such an intimate and profound moment between us. Diego looked into my eyes, "Angel Eyes" He whispered. And I smiled. He was so sweet and kind to me. I almost cried that's how happy I was. I rubbed Diego's back, just enjoying the moment, loving the feeling of him still deep inside of me. We were one, and will always be.

We layed there, for awhile just kissing and holding each other, I couldn't get enough of him, he was like my drug, and I always needed more. We finally got up, around 1 and we jumped in the shower, needless to say we didn't make it out of there till around 2. I quick got dressed and started makin somethin for us to eat. I was starvin, and I know Diego was too. I threw together some breakfast burritos, and salsa. We sat out back and ate our meal. Just like we been doin this for years. It felt good to have a full belly, and now I had to get some work done around the house. Diego offered to clean up out back, wrangle up the tumbleweeds and sweep the dust of the porch. I tackled the inside. Wash the sheets and some laundry, did the floors and dishes. After our chores, we decided to go to his place and do the same thing, it was a good afternoon of hard work. His place was bigger then mine and I was tired by the time we were done, Diego asked if I would spend the night with him at his house, and of coarse I said yes. We decided to call it and early night, get a good night of sleep. We both needed it. Tomorrow was Monday and we both had work. We got ready for bed, and slid our bodies between the sheets, enjoying the feeling of layin down. We curled up to one other, falling fast asleep.