Heal Me, Show Me, Love Me.

Sierra's POV

The party was so much fun, and I had a blast. I'm so grateful to Diego for doin this fer me, the run in with Tyler really messed me up, but I feel so much better now. Present. And knowin he's gone fer good, makes me deal with this a whole lot better. I learned a lot tonight, as we head home. Diego driving and me sittin right next to um. I learned I can get through anything, and be stronger for it. I'm gonna show Diego how much I appreciate him when we get back home. We haven't been together since the attack, and we need to reconnect. I need him, and I know for sure he needs me too. The evidence is pressed up against my arm as it leans on his leg.

Diego's POV

Well she's not mad me, thank the heavens. I was worried there fer a minute. Sierra had such a good time tonight. I can't wait to get her home, I'm hopin we can make up fer some lost time. We weren't close this past week cause of the ordeal she had went through. I need her bad. And I think she knows it. I can't keep from gettin hard around her. She just turns me on so bad. Tonight's gonna be the night, it's all gonna be right again.

                                                                Diego pulled in the driveway, headlights Beamin into their home. Sierra opened up the door to the truck, and almost fell out of it tryin to get into the house. Diego not far behind her. " What's the rush darlin , gotta pee or somethin." " Or somethin.." Sierra said in a almost growl. Diego's Levi's were so tight he could hardly walk. He knew by her tone that she was on a mission. Sierra grabbed a huge blanket, a bottle of wine and headed out the back door. She lit several candles and placed them around the yard, giving it a warm inviting glow. Diego leaned up against the door to the outside, watchin every move she made. Sierra could see Diego standing there in the soft flicker of the candlelight. She walked to the middle of her make shift bed and  kicked off her boots, reaching down she slowly removed her dress, leaving her in her bra and undies. Diego pushed himself off the door jam, throwing his cowboy hat unto the table and pulled his shirt off. Sierra removed her bra, letting her breasts fall into their natural state. Diego loosened his belt, and unzipped his Levi's, givin himself some room to breathe. She watched him as he approached her, his chest exposed, and his skin glowin in the dim light. Diego could see her beautiful body and curves, just stunning and longing to be touched. They both were breathing heavily at the sight of one another.

                                           Sierra reached out to Diego as they were only inches apart now. " Diego" She panted, " Love me tonight, and into the mornin.. Right here, I need ya D" Sierra practically collapsed into Diego's arms, the want for him almost overwhelming. Diego caught her, planting a kiss on her lips with such passion it almost made Sierra cry. He wrapped her legs and torso around his upper body and gently laid her down. Their tongues gliding into their mouths. Lapping over their lips, and back in again. Deep soulful kissing, the kind you want, at least once in your lifetime. Diego got on his knees, pushing his Levis down, then throwing them into the darkness. His manhood engorged, almost painfully at this point. Yearning to be inside of her. Sierra could see he was in pain, the want for her driving him to the point of insanity. She got on her knees, and took him into her mouth. His breathing turned into almost a whimper at her touch. The feeling of her warm mouth, and hot tongue pressing against his shaft. She encased her small hand around his base, holding it into place as she licked and kissed the tip of his dick, then took him in fully. Slowly sucking and moving up and down. Diego head fell back, panting as the chill in the air mixed with his hot breathe, creating a fog to escape his mouth. " Sie, I'm gonna cum hard sweetheart.. It's been awhile..Don't spill a drop.. I need ya ta taste me tonight" Diego grunted as his peak bubbled to the surface. Diego clutched Sierra's head and thrusted into her mouth, spilling his nectar deep into her throat. She drank every drop, like a fine wine. He moaned loudly, feeling his release subside and his muscles relax. Leaving him pulsing, the white noise filling his ears and needing more.

                                                                   Sierra wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and laid back down. Spreading her legs as wide as they would go, showing Diego her drenched thighs and soft folds. " Please Diego, Heal my Wounds, Show Me Heaven, and Love Me Like No One Ever Has." Sierra's declaration to Diego made him almost weep with love for her. He couldn't believe how much he loved her in this very moment. He crouched down and positioned himself between her legs, his manhood still rock hard and throbbing. Sierra wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss as Diego pushed himself deep inside of her. She gasped into his mouth, his length spreading her walls to there limit. Sierra hissed and arched her back, as Diego bit her collarbone, the feeling of her body closing in around him. He pulled back, just enough and filled her again. She whimpered at the pressure of him, but needed to feel every inch of him, to soothe her pounding ache inside of her core. . Their bodies moved in unison, like a boat, rocking back in forth in the water. Pushing and pulling, diving deep then coming back up to the surface. Diego whispered into Sierra's ear. " Your so beautiful, I love ya Sierra" Sierra moaned, as Diego pushed harder, letting her know he was getting close. " " I love ya too Diego" she could feel her muscles tighten around him, having a mind of their own. She dug her nails into his back, starting to feel her own eruption pending. "D, please... Come with me.. Make me scream out your name" Diego gave one final thrust, deep inside Sierra and her body exploded into a thousand pieces, like glass shattering onto a marble floor. Her orgasm ripped through her body, making her scream his name with such force, it echoed into the canon and through the night sky. Diego felt Sierra's body grip him like a vice, and made him cum hard, again filling her completely. His body jolted, and shook as his last waves of pleasure consumed him. Sierra lay panting and shaking, her thighs and core thumping in time with her heartbeat. Trying to catch her breathe. They layed there, their bodies twisted in a beautiful pile, starting to come down from their utopia. Sierra looked over at Diego, who was still breathing heavy. " How about we drink this wine and you can have your way with me all over again?" " There's no other place I would rather be darlin, let's get that wine opened.."