Mean Streak...

Diego and Sierra spent the week goin back and forth from each other's houses, Sierra makin some room for Diego at hers, and diego doin the same for Sierra. They only lived about 10 minutes from each other so it was real easy to go back in forth. They couldn't sleep by themselves anymore, they had to be next to each other from now on, it's just the way it had to be for anyone to get a good night sleep. It was Thursday night and the bar was pretty busy for a week night. Sierra had her hands full with a rowdy couple of guys she never saw before at the pool table, but she didn't mind it. They were blowin off steam. As long as they didn't break anything, she let them have their fun. Diego came in after work, sitting at the end of the bar, like he always did, with his cup of coffee now waitin for him. Sierra made her way over to the rowdy guys, cleaning up beer bottles and emptin ashtrays. " Hey honey, how's about you bring us some more beers like a good little bar maid huh?" One of them  said in a real sarcastic tone. Sierra spun around, giving them a look. " One more boys and then that's it, you had yer' fill for tonight, and oh.." She looked at the guy who called her honey. " My names Sierra, make sure you use it next time ok... honey." As she raised an eyebrow and shook her head. She gave it right back to him, not givin a shit.

                                                                         All the rowdy guys started hootin and hollerin, laughing at the guy who got put in his place. Sierra started headin back to the bar, when she heard fast footsteps behind her. She knew it was comin, this wasn't her first rodeo when it came to a drunk man with a bruised ego. Diego saw this whole situation go down, and was makin his way to the other end of the bar. Eyes on the drunks every move. Sierra could feel her blood startin to boil with every step. She felt a ruff hand grabbed her on the arm and spin her around. " Now listen here missy, I don't appreciate the way you spoke to me back there" Sierra stood her ground, ripping her arm from the drunk's grip. " It don't feel good does it, And I don't appreciate you talkin to ME like that, now get the hell out of my bar and don't come back!" Sierra yelled and pointed to the door. " All Y'all, yer dun, get out!" Screamin at the guys in the back, around the pool table. Sierra's face was beat red and she was on fire. Diego raise his eyebrows at this side of Sierra he never saw before. She had a wicked mean streak that he made a mental note never to bring out of her. All the guys made their way to the door, slamming it open and walkin out. Sierra came around the bar and threw the empty beer bottles in the trash, glass breaking inside the can. Diego sat back down, thinkin of how proud he was of her. Boy she could really handle herself well in a bad situation. She was tuff, but so tender at the same time. "You all right Sie?" Diego said calmly, tryin to ease her nerves. " Yea I'm fine Diego, It sets me off when men lays hands on women when there not suppose too. Tryin to scare um or intimidate them, I go from 0 to 60 in a heartbeat, there's messin with the wrong woman when it comes to that... and talkin to me that way." Diego snorted. " Yea, I could see that... Killer." Sierra squinted her eyes at him, slowly walkin up to him, and feelin her pulse comin down. " You got somethin to say to there cowboy?." . She had a devilish smirk on her face. " Who me? No ma'am . Just makin sure yer ok is all" Diego smilin alittle, putting his hands up in defeat. " Well good, now let's get the rest of these people outta here and go home. I've had enough for one night."