New Beginning..

Sierra slept in and woke up around Eleven. She loved her days off, she loved sleepin in even more. She stretched and and slowly got out of bed, put the coffee on and let cactus out, who also slept in. She went to her closet, looking for somethin nice to wear today, instead of her usual work outfit. She found a cute light pink spaghetti strap dress with lace around the top. Nothin fancy, just right for today. It was gonna be near 100' degrees today and she hoped Diego took enough water to drink. The heat in Nevada was dry, but the sun was brutal on days like today. Sierra didn't mind it, she loved it hot. She took a quick shower, and got dressed. She put her hair up in a cute messy bun and applied alittle makeup. Threw on her cowboy boots and she was out the door. She had a couple of things to do before she was meeting Diego. Food shopping and gettin gas was her first priority. After Gettin all that done and some cleaning too she was on her way to meet Diego As she pulled up to the bar she could see Diego waitin for her outside. My god he looked good, He was still in his ranger outfit and it fit him to a tee. She pulled up and got out of her truck, walking up to him.

"Hello Darlin, why aren't you a sight for sore eyes" Diego said as he walked slowly towards Sierra. " Hello Mr. Park Ranger" She said as she chuckled to herself. Diego took his hand and placed it on Sierra' s face. "At your service ma'am " Sierra took a deep breathe not expecting that response and blushed. The things he could do to her with only using his words was incredible. " Well let's go look at some places for ya." Diego smiled, and took Sierra's hand, wrapping his fingers around hers and lead her to his truck. She had the places for rent already memorized and they went to check them out. Diego decided on a rancher, nothin fancy just somethin that he could manage. He could've gotten somethin closer to work, but this particular place was closest to Sierra. He didn't say that, but Sierra's knew it and it made her feel good that he was so close. They spent the rest of the night, shopping for the essentials and settin things up. Sierra liked his place, it had charm, in a rustic kinda way. She wanted to help him get settled, it made her feel wanted and appreciated. " It's gettin late, I better start headin home" Sierra said as she threw the rest of the trash away in the kitchen. Diego turned around and made his way to her. " Thank you, for everything today". They stood in front of each other now and sierra could feel the nervousness in her stomach again. God he was perfect. " Aww it was nothin, i had fun. Your welcome" Diego reached for her hand and tangled his fingers into hers. "Sierra?" Diego hushed as he moved in closer to her. She could feel his breathe on her face and the wetness building down below. "Yes" she whispered, barely getting it out. " Can i kiss ya?" Ive been wantin' to all day, i dont think i can take it much more" Sierras body went hot and tingling, shes been wanting this too, so badly. " "Please"She said slowly, her voice was shaky and weak, but she wanted this more then anything. Diego brought his arm up with her hand in it and placed it on his chest, and moved his other hand around her face. He leaned in and pressed his wet lips onto hers. She could feel his heart beating fast in his chest, and her head was spinning. She tilted her head, opening her mouth to let his tongue slid in softly. Diego moaned at the feeling of their tongues touching and pressed his body against her. Sierras breathe was growing quickly, and she was feeling drunk with passion. She removed her hand from his, and wrapped her arms around his waist. Diego continued to deep kiss her, getting more aroused with every stroke of his tongue on hers. They both were breathing heavy and starting to lose control of their senses. They broke from their kiss, both panting and eager. " Diegos eyes were wide with lust, her looked into sierra with want and longing. " Diego, I want ya, believe me i do but i want it to be right, to take our time with each other." Diego licked his lips and a rubbed his thumb on her cheek. " I know sweetheart, and we will. Im gonna respect your wishes, as much as i wanna take you back to my bed right now and love ya till the sun comes up, i want more for you to be ready.. Im not goin' anywhere sierra i can promise ya that" Sierra stared into diegos eyes, his response had moved her to tears. How did she get so lucky, to meet a man like him. She softly kissed him again. As she went to move away, he brought her chin up, and wiped the tears from her face. " I would wait for you.. forever."