Happiness...

As they walked into the house hand and hand Sierra couldn't contain her happiness. She smiled wide at Diego as he smiled back. " Your just the most beautiful woman I've ever seen Sie, thank you fer makin me the happiest I have ever been" Sierra blushed and look into her newly husbands eyes. " Right back at cha cowboy" Diego shook his head and grinned from ear to ear. " Sassy as ever, even on her wedding day" Sierra winked and threw her arms around Diego's neck. " I love you D, Don't ever forget that" Diego picked up Sierra in his arms, as they spun in a slow circle. " Yes ma'am "

                        Sierra's mama was going to take care of Skye for the night so the newlyweds could at least have one night to themselves. They didn't really want to be gone on some long honeymoon, they were both content just taken a night and then spending the rest of the time home with Skye. Diego and Sierra spent the afternoon with their loved ones, eating the wedding cake and thankin everyone fer comin. By 6 pm, they were headin to Vegas. They got the same room as before. They both felt it was the right thing to do. Nostalgic in all.

                         As Sierra walked into their room she gasped and dropped the bags she had in her hands. In front of her where a half a dozen vases full of Gerber daisies, candles lit all around the room and her favorite wine sitting on the table across the room. "Diego! Get in here!" He knew she was excited by the tone of her voice." What woman, I got my hands full" He was just playin along, gettin a big kick out of her excitement. " You do this for me?" Sierra said as he came into the room. " Well, look at this! Someone must be on their honeymoon.." Sierra slapped him on his muscular arm. " Yes I did darlin" as diego wrapped his arms around Sierra's waist. Just by this simple gesture, Sierra was weak in the knees. " I asked the front desk to set it up for me, they were real nice about it, Wanted ya to feel special on your weddin night" Diego whispered into Sierra ear. " Sierra leaned back and placed her head on Diego's willin shoulder. " Ya always make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world diego, but I sure do appreicate ya doin this fer me". Diego kissed the inside of Sierra's neck. " Ide do just about anything fer ya sie.. anything at all". Sierra let out a small moan from the back of her throat as diego kissed her neck, hitting all the right spots to make Sierra's stomach flutter with anticipation. Diego moved his hands down her belly, tuggin and pulling up her dress to reveal her paintyless skin. " Sierra Jean you mean ta tell me  you didn't wear nothin under this wedding dress?" Sierra spun around slowly letting the dress fall down with ease to pool at her feet. " Well i was hopin ya make an honest woman of me, take me hard in the dress I married ya in." Diego's heart started poundin in his chest and his hands gripped Sierra's hips. Diego slowly walked Sierra over to the table and chairs that were in the room. He turned her around pushed her gently onto the table, and layed her body belly flat against it. Sierra placed her hands on the marble surface, bracing herself fer what was comin. Diego leaned over her body and whispered " spread yer legs darlin, really wide. Let me see what my beautiful wife looks like under her weddin dress". Sierra started breathing heavily, and did what she was told. Diego's voice was low and demanding. He ever so slowly pulled her dress up, inch by inch until he uncovered her wet center and plump ass. He took a couple steps back to see the full beauty of his wife, leaning over the table, her body silently callin fer um. Sierra wiggled her ass from side to side. Turning him on even more, taunting him, teasing him. She wanted him so badly, so yearned fer his touch. Sierra heard Diego's belt buckle hit the floor with a loud thud and it made her jump. She was shaking with need. " Diego? Please, I'm aching fer ya baby." She heard him walk up behind her. He gripped her hips ruffly in his strong calloused hands. Placing the tip of his cock at her longing entrance. " Brace yourself Sierra, this isn't gonna be gentle". I'm a take ya, and take ya hard sweetheart" Sierra nodded, almost drunk with lust as diego slammed his cock hard and deep into her. She gasped and her breathe caught in her throat. She felt her body stretch around him, she let out a guttural  moan as he filled her completly, almost to her cervix. She whipped her head back, hands tight around the table, squeezing her eyes shut, with her mouth open slightly. " Damn girl yer tight, so tight fer me" Diego pulled almost all the way out before slamming back into her, not letting her move an inch without his permission. Diego continued his assault on her body, wrapping his hand around the back of her neck and his other hand stayin put on her hip. " God D, ya feel so good, that's it... fuck me" Sierra growled as diego bucked and fucked his new wife into the marble table. Diego grabbed a fistful of Sierra's hair, yanking on it as he spread open her inner walls even more with his manhood.

                               The room quickly filled with the scent of lust and sex, soft moans and grunts. Diego lifted Sierra's leg and pinned it to the table, giving him the angle he wanted. He repositioned himself slightly to hit Sierra's G spot every time he thrusted deeply. She yelped and hissed, tightening herself around his swollen shaft. " D... Fuck... Harder cowboy!Make me cum baby" Sierra panted, the pain and pleasure mixing into an electric force to be reckoned with. Their bodies at this point were like a well oiled machine... slapping and clappin together. Sweat dripping off the both of them.  Diego reached underneath and pinched Sierra's clit between his ruff fingers. The sensation sent Sierra into a crashing orgasm, gripping Diego's cock pushing him towards his. " Fuck Sie" is all he could say before pulling out and cumming all over her back and  spanked red ass. Sierra's body was still in full orgasmic mode when diego pierced her folds again with his still rock hard cock. Sierra whined as she felt her body accept him once again. It could never say no to him. " D... take me to the bed" Diego removed himself from her and picked her up bridal style and placed her in the middle of the king size bed they knew soo well. " Come here" Sierra said, not wanting to ever stop lovin him, fuckin him, just bein with him. He positioned himself between her wet and sweaty legs. His hands on top of her pulsing thighs. She was the most, gorgeous creature he has ever layed eyes on. He slid his hands up her body and under the pillows. Sinking his dick deep into her core. Their reaction matched their sounds coming out of one other. They welcomed each other back into their bodies with ease. Not missin a beat. Diego took his time with this round. Slowly movin, in and pulling out and back in again to Sierra's slippery tight oasis.  Their sweaty bodies glistened in the room from the bright lights of the Vegas Strip. It didn't take long for their bodies to let go again, this time hard and powerful but filled with love and admiration. The amount of unquestionable love that filled the room was unfathomable. It was beyond anything they ever felt before. Sierra took her weak hand and placed it on Diego's damp cheek. " I still can't believe yer all mine?" She said in a trembling whisper. " I am Sierra, all yours fer as long as forever, Rest sweetheart, I'm not quite done with ya yet". Sierra closed her eyes, still entwined in his embrace..