Flushtrated

Traci's Pov

Today just wasn't the day. He had been going off all day and I just couldn't deal with it. How could one be such a uptight?. What, did he think that everything was about him?. Please!. He might be short but his ego was tall enough for three 6 foot 7 men. He had to be the most ego driven man I had ever worked for in my life. This was my third year working for him, but it felt like seven years longer. The man was Super beyond talented, Like he could play instruments like nobody business. I would be the first to admit that I love the man's music , but to say that man was a trip was beyond putting it lightly.

My friend Keren happened to be best friends with his hair stylist Kim. Kim had said that he was looking for someone to overlook all the operations that was going on in Paisley park. Oh, if you are wondering why Iam not using his name it's because mister high and mighty changed his name to a unpronounceable symbol!. Can you believe that?, now we don't' have anything else to call him except Sir!. I ratter not call him nothing at all if that's the case. I don't know how the people here have been putting up with him longer then I have, they deserve a medal. The real reason I stayed is because he actually pays me fairly well.

And I do like the people he keep around. I love when Jerome, Morris, Sheila E, Cat, Chaka, Rosie, Jill, and others come by, he is in a better mood when they do. If I had my way they would live here so he could always be in a good mood. With all that said it's a wonder how I'am laying here, naked, under a sheet with a butterscotch arm lazily draped over me as he lightly snores . I couldn't believe it! , Mister perfect actually snores!. Although I wouldn't dare tell him that. I tried to wiggle out from under his arm. " Don't move I like this position," His amazingly deep morning voice said. A light chuckle escaped from my lips. " I have to use the bathroom" I said

" Don't take too long, I need you back here" He said. That all to to familiar authoritative voice bellowed in my ears . " Yes, your majesty " I said with a flat tone. " Cute" he said Lifting up a perfect eyebrow. " But I heard you call me something else last night" he said. Quickly I felt the rush of red come to my face. " I'll be just a few minutes" I said acting like what he said didn't faze me in the least bit. How did I get to this moment you ask? Well let's go back shall we?. It all started when he got into it with the new woman that started working at paisley park .

The Night before.

Jamie was the new person, sweet girl, I liked her . She was to get the information about a upcoming arena that he was suppose to perform at. He liked to get information about what the arena was like before he played there. It was late and Poor Jamie had been working hard all day. She was suppose to give me all the information to pass to him. I was at my desk looking up some other information for him. When he approached. "Traci, did you get the information about the arena from Jamie?" he asked. "No, but...

Before I could finish my sentence he walked to his office and called Jamie in.

The poor girl looked a mess as she entered his office. He closed the door and I heard him go off on Jamie. " Didn't I tell you to get the information about the arena?" he yelled. Ye, ye, yes Sir she stuttered. "Then why haven't you"?" his tone getting more harsh. " I,I she started. "There is no excuse " he said. That was it I couldn't take it. I went and lightly knocked on the door. " Who is it?" he asked clearly still angry. I opened the door and peaked my head through. "Sir, can I speak to you a moment, It's important" I said. "Wait here" he said in a "I'am not done with you yet tone" to Jamie. We went into another office. I closed the door behind me. "You know things would go a lot smoother if you wasn't always flying off the handle at people" I said in a flat tone.

" Well if people knew how to do their Job..." he started to say. " You know what regardless to how things run around here, everything is not always about you" I said. A "how dare you" look came across his face. " What?, truth hurts and if you want to firer me then fine, but maybe if you didn't act like there was a stick up your butt you wouldn't run into the issues you do, I guess getting money can't count for manners, you better learn that fact before you learn the hard way" I said. Now his hazel eyes was showing rage, but I didn't care I had enough of his attitude. " now if you don't mind, you can either

firer me or move so I can get back to work, but it needed to be said" I said trying to make my way pass him to the door when suddenly he grab my wrist hard "What are you doing?" I asked as he was pulling me out the door. He didn't say a word as we passed a very confused Jamie. He pulled me all the way up the stairs into a room I never been in before it looked like a studio with a bed in it. He slammed the door shut and let go of my wrist. " What is your problem?" I said rubbing my wrist.

" You got some nerve " he said through his clenched teeth. "Why because I told the truth?, deal with it..... Prince" I said knowing me saying his name would get to him. " Watch it" he warned. ""Or what?" I said. he gave a grin that suddenly made me very nervous. " You really don't want to challenge me" he said his eyes changing color. " You know what?, be a Ass, or don't be a Ass, I don't care" I said as I reached into my purse to get some money. " Here is the money for the swear jar " I said coolly putting it on the table . I was almost out the door when he grabbed me shutting the door, he took my purse dropping it to the floor then lifting me into the air.

" What do you think your doing?, put me down!" I yelled. " We need to work on that disposition of yours and I got the remedy for that" he said dropping me on the bed. next thing I knew he was on top of me and his plump lips came down on mines . At first I was fighting, but then he grabbed my wrists and held me in place. His muscle body did him well, he was surprisingly strong. "Your going to learn some respect Mamma" he said. I was still in a daze of what was happening and didn't say anything. I heard the zipper of my skirt being pulled down. " Wait.." I started to say

" Hush, I think that mouth said enough for the day" he said as his mouth came back down on mines again. Then I felt my panties being pulled down. My hands was working on his pants as my top and bra was quickly taken off at the same time. When I got his pants off. I was shocked, No underwear. just a gold chain. My mouth formed a surprised O shape. " You mean it's true?" I said softly. He let out a small chuckle as he knew what I was talking about. He then put a finger to my lips and simply said "Yes, Now, no more talking". His mouth and tongue took over my body and I think I called him the "Electric man" at some point when he found that spot and proceeded to fill me over and over again. I only expected one round , but lost count after awhile All the while I was grabbing onto that chain.

"Traci" he said after we both calmed down

"Yes?" I asked already starting to fall asleep

" I will apologize to Jamie" he said

"Good" I said

Meanwhile downstairs:

Jamie's Pov:

" How long I'am I suppose to wait here?" I thought.

�H� B-