1. Chapter - The Wedding

I couldn't believe it was finally happening

I couldn't believe it was finally happening. We were planning and working on it for three months, and the big day was finally here.

I was leaning against one of the pillars in the garden, looking around to check the finished product. A soft sigh left my mouth as I evaluated the masterpiece for the last time, my humble self satisfied.

It was beautiful.

The trees and bushes were decorated with white roses and ribbons, the ground in the middle of the sitting area was covered in white petals, and the chairs for the guests were specially made to look like they were covered in ivy.

God, just thinking about the chairs was making my head pound. The idiots from the local carpentry were late, and the last piece was finished just an hour ago. I really thought they wouldn't make it and we would have to improvise somehow.

Fortunately, there were no other unexpected complications, so I could unashamedly admire the thing I was proud of the most. It was a wedding arch in front of which the couple would say yes to each other. It was made of willow branches, and it took forever to collect them and braid them together. Eileen made me pick them up at her special place in a forest, and I was still scratching at the many mosquito bites I so gladly received in exchange for it.

The ends of the thickest branches were stuck to the ground and were braided together into a messy braids, while the rest of the branches were put together randomly to create an arch similar to the outline of the letter A. The arch itself was decorated in the same way as the trees around, with an addition of soft orange roses and small orange balls made of starched string.

Grinning at my perfect creation, I was disturbed by another person's presence.

"Karen." A soft voice of my lifelong friend sounded behind me. If I wasn't used to it by now, I would probably jump out of my skin out of scare. She was like a ghost sometimes.

I turned to her, smile forming on my face. Eileen was a beautiful woman. I couldn't believe she was about to destroy her life and get married.

"Lee, you look stunning. Is it the dress we chose together a week ago?" I asked, looking her up and down and humming with satisfaction at what I saw. The light green dress reaching just above her knees was hugging her thin body tightly, and the long skirt made from the finest white lace that we added on the dress made her look ethereal.

If I wasn't gay I would totally go for her! But my type was a little bit more muscular and hairy, like the guy I met yesterday. God was he hot. I remembered his hard body and large hands that were touching me all over when we danced last night as if it happened an hour ago. I still regretted I didn't take his offer to go to his apartment. I could just imagine how it would feel to have him on me, covered in sweat and other bodily fluids.

Grunting at the imagination, I shook my head slightly to get rid of the pictures in my head. I didn't need to get a hard-on on my friend's wedding day! What more, as her witness. That would be too embarrassing even for me. I was feeling sick just thinking about it.