Chapter 19: Earned It

I smiled looking at the face I was staring. How could someone be so perfect. Just as you know, his baby blue eyes stands a special place in my heart.

"Why am I getting this feeling that somebody's starting me so hard?", he suddenly open up his eyes and scooped me in his arms.

"Because I was", I admitted, "how could you be so fucking sexy?"

"I can't answer that but I want to thank this particular woman for that. Because seeing her makes me different person altogether. She has got best body in the world with personality just like fire. She's a deadly combo and I would definitely like you to meet her", he said waking up from the bed.

What? A girl.. I thought I was the only girl in his life but I was wrong. Thinking him with other girl pierces my heart.

"Wouldn't you like to meet her? C'mon follow me", he said.

Here, I was so furious and mister was oddly calm. Back in my mind, I thought he was kidding. I really hope he was. I ran behind him and saw him standing in another room near the wardrobe.

"So where is she?", I asked going completely breathless. I guess it's high time I should start exercising.

"There she is", he placed both of his hands on my shoulders and turned me towards the mirror so I could see myself in that mirror.

I understood what he was trying to say. And that was first time anybody said something like this. I was trying so hard not to blush. I'm sure I look redder than a tomato right now. I need to change the topic or else would explode due to current circumstances.

"Why are you so quite?", Drew asks after realising that I haven't spoke since then.

"Well, nobody plans out murder loud out, do they?", I smirked.

"What? Whom are you going to kill?", he teases.

"My beautiful boyfriend whose good looks or cheesy lines will kill me one day", I spoke while staring right into his eyes.

"Boyfriend, ahaaan! I don't remember exactly when I asked you to be my girlfriend ", he speaks.

"Shut up, Mr. Taggart. Your eyes speakers way too much", I said.

"Guess they are right. But I would like to ask again", he bends on his knees in front of me and said, "Princy, I know I was a total jerk to you in past but I realised that I'm no good without you. So please be my girlfriend?"

He looked with eyes full of hope. I looked at him, I hate to see him vulnerable but I hate the fact that I was the reason behind that.

"No, no. Don't think that you harmed me or something. It's  me being fucked up. And I'm so sorry that you harmed yourself because of me. I know I told you everything but still, I feel so guilty...", I kept my hand on his mouth. I nodded my head to tell him my answer.

"I won't never ever leave you Drew but you should promise me, don't hide anything from me. Please be honest, that's all I'm asking", I said.

He hugged me too hard. I'm so happy that I reciprocate it. I felt his hands roaming on all my back and I know where it's heading but I had to stop it. I stepped back and gave him a teasing kiss on his cheeks and ran away.

"Come and drop me at my apartment", I told him.

"Don't go...", he pouted.

"Don't pout. It's hard going back, don't make it harder for me", I said.

"Okay, coming", he said and we went to his car and he drove past this beauty.

————————————

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 12, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Dear  diary :) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें