Chapter 3- Secrets!

"..And you won't find me anywhere else here. Hahaha!" I heard someone saying this in very loud voice. I couldn't make out who that person is as he was standing in the dark and I'm stuck at this washroom.

"What do you want from me?",I asked finding some courage but instead failing miserably. I was literally shaking.

"Oh sweetie! You are scared. I told ya I need that thing which you are hiding since you were small and if you won't give it, I have my own ways to take it", he said. Suddenly I hear beeps and his laughter seems to go fainter.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!", I literally shouted and opened my eyes. I was sweating profusely in my bed and Wait! My bed. I picked my phone from nightstand and realised that those beeps were in my morning alarm. And all that was a dream. No.. A very scary nightmare. It's strange to see nightmare cause hardly I saw one till now but this was something super scary. Then I remember last night. Me, Connor and our first date. A quite restaurant with my favourite music and him sitting in front me is love. Reminding of him, I need to go to school. I got ready and went down to have my breakfast. At the dining table, I saw my sister Susan eating oats.

"Eww.. Oats. Mum you know the only thing I hate is oats and still you made it",I said in very vague way.

"Only thing. Let me remind you that list of things you don't like. And by the way they are very healthy for your body. So finish it if you want Chinese at today's dinner",mum said.

"Really!! Then I will eat whatever you give me mum",I said happily .

"Eat and go. You will be late for classes and please come early today from school."

"Why early?"

"Oh Princy! You forgot. Today is Dexter's football match and you promised him to cheer this time",my mum said surprisingly.

"Yea mum whatever! I will be there. Okay going. Bye mum and bye Susan..." I ran towards bus and sat on my window seat and even I don't know how I drifted off to sleep.

"Common Pri. School's here and I like you to wake up and see your lover boy", Keeley said.
"Schools here and I was sleeping. My hairs will be a mess Keels!" I cried.
"No, they are perfect. Now let's go." She dragged me out of bus and we went to our separate classes. I entered my class and saw Edward sitting at his place.

"Morning Ed!" I chirped.

"Good morning Pri. You are early today. And you look beautiful", he said while I slapped his shoulder.

"Aha! I caught you. Don't you know it's bad to flirt with other's girlfriend." We both turned around to see Connor standing there with world's beautiful smile.

"Hey gorgeous. Would you like to tell this boy that you are taken", he said and took my hand and kissed it. Trust me, I had biggest butterflies flying inside my stomach. Whenever he touches, it gives me goosebumps.

"This was an AWW!! moment but sorry not allowed in public", Edward said and I started laughing.

Suddenly sir came and god knows how those 4 hours went by.

"Wait love. I had something to give you", Connor stopped me as I was going to my home.
"Hey.. What's that?" I said hugging him.
"This", he took out my scarf from his bag ," you left it yesterday on the table."
"Thanks a lot Connor. This is my favourite scarf and I didn't realised I left that. You are my angel", I said as I kissed his cheeks but suddenly he moves away. I felt very hurtled that time but I kept a smile on my face and said goodbye to him and parted ways.
"Why would he do this? Am I not goodenough for him?" I cried silently as sat in bus.