Chapter 12 - The Feeling

Princy's POV -

"So what's happening with you two?", Ana wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Nothing of that matter, Miss. Sherlock Holmes", I replied.

She simply nodded and sat besides me. Humming some random tune, I ponder what's really happening in my life.

"Hey Ana! Will you tell me how I ended up here?",I asked.

"Says a girl who should probably know this answer. Where were you Pri? I was so scared for ya", she told holding my hand. Her eyes were holding back the tears.

"I'm sorry Ana. I didn't intended to do this. I just remember I was walking back to home and suddenly heard someone matching my pace. As soon as I turned back, I fell hard on ground, feeling unconscious ", I admitted whatever I remember.

"Don't worry, we police will take care of the matter", she said hugging me.

"No, I don't want any police to involve", I said knitting my brows together.

"But we kinda approached police when you were missing. Obviously they gonna investigate", she shrugged.

As I was about to counterattack her, I hear a loud noise. Immediately our heads snapped towards the door. There stood my mum, crying nonstop for hours evident from her red eyes and flowing tears. Behind her, stood dad Dexter and Susan. Wow! My family really loves me. Isn't it?

"How are you feeling my princess?", mum said hugging me tightly. Agh! I need to take oxygen to live mum.

"I'm fine now. You all? How here?", I enquired.

"Ever since Ana called us informing us about the incident, your mum got worried and wanted you to see herself. As Suzy and Dex were having a holiday, we kinda bring them along", dad smiled.

"I missed you all.... Even you Dex", I said pinching his nose.

"Missed you to. Although I never thought I would", Dex said as a matter of fact.

"Dex, be nice to her. Can't you leave your sass anytime?", Suzy said,"Pri, I missed you so much. There's so many things I wanna share and ask you."

"Oh! Little Suzy, you are growing up too quickly", I pinched her cheeks and she blushed. Yeah that's in our genes basically, blush blush and blush.

After some time of explanation and conversation, it's nearly evening. Time flies so fast. Ana went to our flat earlier today as my family came here. Now the doctor came and told I was good to go, so today evening was my discharging. Yaay! I never felt so enthusiastic before.

Filling some papers, my dad went down at reception and there sat a nurse telling my mum something about medicines.

"And take this whenever you feel headache ", the nurse told me and I nodded my head.
On the other hand, Suzy was continuously talking about some boy she has a crush on and needs her big sister advice.

"Suzy, did you told anything to mum or Dex?", I asked.

"No way, I always share these to you and moreover I don't trust them as much as I do", she smiled.

"But what if I tell them?", I teased her.

Her face fell, "you wouldn't do that. Will you?"

"No way my sweetheart. I will never do that", I told holding out my pinkie.

Pinkie.....promise......Drew....

I wonder why he did that?

I was cruelty brought back into the reality. Note the word - cruelty.Dex was shaking me so furiously. What a nincompoop he is.