Chapter 14 - I feel it coming

Whenever I read about the descriptions of first kiss in hopeless romantic novels, I used to mock at authors for driving analogy from movement insects and animals inside our body. They used to write about how it felt from top to bottom. Little did I knew that they were so exact. The feeling which I got in my first kiss was so out of the world. It literally felt like 100 fireworks ignited inside you and the tingling sensation moving from tip of my hairs to bottom of my toes. Yeah I sound like those typical cliche flicks but that's the truth. It does felt weird but in a good sense. Last thing I wanted to finish this, but sadly the moment I thought that, we pulled apart. A wave of disappointment went through me.

He sensed that and asked me, "Is everything alright? Have I done something to upset you?"

"No way!", I looked away from his eyes because I just can't look at him now. My hormones are really not in my control now.

"Then please look at me and say that it wasn't a mistake", he pleaded.

"It wasn't a mistake", I said while looking away from him.

Silence surrounds us after my reply. He understood that I wasn't in mood to reply so didn't pushed me much. And I liked that so much, because whenever I don't want to talk about anything, I liked to be left alone. He knew that and here the point goes to: Drew.

Our ride gets over and we step out of that wheel. I turn around to see that huge Ferris wheel, it surely have a special place in my heart. After all, this is the place where my first kiss happened.

"I think we should go home. It's nearly 9ish. I'll drop you at your flat", he said and went to bring his car. I saw him leaving towards the parking. Once he was out of the sight, I clicked a photo of the giant wheel behind me. What? It was just for my memories and surely for Diana.

We sat in his car and he started driving it. While on the way, no one spoke and the smooth music filled the car. I liked the atmosphere and didn't wanted to leave it. My bad, the flat came even earlier than expected. I gather my courage and faced him. Those glittering eyes have another spark in them. He wanted to say something but I stopped him.

"I wanted to say first. Thank you for such a beautiful evening. I loved each and every part of it, be that your oh so lucky win or my dare", I blushed at the last part.

"I wanted to apologise. Maybe I could have asked something else to do. Kiss wasn't a best option but whenever I see your face, your lips attract my attention and well...", he faded his voice looking super cute while embarrassed.

"Don't feel guilty Drew. And to confess you, I just had my first kiss", I was damn sure I look like a tomato now.

"Wait what? You must be kidding", disbelief written all over his face.

"No way, that's the truth. You were my first kiss", I grinned.

"Then let me be your last first kiss", he smirked. Saying this, he placed his hands on my cheeks and pulled me towards him. There I took him by surprise and placed my lips on his before he could do. He got startled but didn't waste any time and our lips move in sync. That feeling was so surreal. Damn, I was wasting my life till now. We pulled apart for inhaling some air. Stupid lungs, why can't you hold large air inside you.
We were breathing heavily as if I ran 5 miles continuously even though that's near to impossible.

"Thanks for everything today. I think I should be going, Ana must be waiting for me."

"Yeah, I'm sorry for keeping you engaged."

I smiled and started moving towards my flat. As I was waiting for the elevator to come, he called my name. I turned around and heard him say, " And lastly, thank you for making me win today." He winked and drove his car as fast as he could.