Chapter 7 - Perfect Strangers

".....if the whole world was watching, I'll still dance with you.....", his soft mesmerising voice ran through my ears. I shifted my head and still could hear his voice. Oh my! This is heavenly.

"Please Pri! If you can't wake up and shut your alarm, then don't put it. It's shouting since 10 mins and no affect on you", my roommate, Ana shouted. I was startled by her shouts. I woke up and saw my surroundings... and reality hit me hard. I'm no longer at my home, I'm in flat, new college, new lifestyle, new friends. I picked up my iPhone (yeah! I got one as my reward) and turn off the alarm. I saw the time and ,"oh shit! I'm late Ana. Why wouldn't you woke me up earlier? Now, I'll be late for my first ever lecture."

Ana, I mean Anastasia Gomez, my roommate is a very sweet person. She's just like me. We have so many things in common but yeah! a major difference. She came from east coast. And basically we both care for each other. In such a less time, we both know each other inside out. I don't know how come she woke up earlier than me.

"Chill Pri, I was knowing my beauty queen's beauty sleep is going to be very long. So I did some changes and that's my phone in which you saw the time. It's basically half an hour earlier", she started giggling and I had conflicting emotions- join giggling with her or get angry on her. I went with the first one.

"Oh smarty! I must have done some good deeds, that's why got best roommate in the world", I said while hugging her.

"Don't say roommate girl. I'm just like your sister and best friend, two in one", she winked and we both laughed.

"Okay so, Let's do this shit!", I said standing up.

After bathing and freshening up, we both got ready. Ana was looking so pretty and I was presentable.

"First day of college. I'm hell nervous Pri. What about you? You look relax", Ana pokes my side while walking.

"Shh! Ana. Keep quite. I'm thinking of what would be the possibilities and till what extent today's day will be bad", I whispered.

"Princy, you always think worst for yourself. Be an optimistic girl. What if today's day goes super good", Ana said.

I nodded. We reached the college and went to our department area where the timetable for first semester is available.

Yes, coincidentally, me and Ana both are in same course. And all our classes are also same. Thank god, it saves my effort to make another friend. As you figured out, I don't like making thousand friends and so. I'm just comfortable with few good friends else I'll be myself, curled up on couch and reading novels or maybe music.

"Pri. Are you here on earth or still in daydreams with your unrealistic boyfriend", she snaps at me.
"Sorry Ana! I was taking a moment to appreciate how lucky I'm. To be in same classes with you", I smiled weakly at her and she smiled.

We both went to the class where our first lecture was going to happen. There were few students sitting there. We went and sat somewhere middle of class. I wanted to sit at back and Ana wanted in front so middle was the only option. As we both sat, professor came and started his lecture.

I was unable to concentrate what's going on. I'm too sleepy. As I was about to shut my eyes, I heard a deep, mesmerising and sexy voice interrupting sir's boring voice.
"May I come in sir?",  he asked.

My eyes meet him. Staring him from bottom to top, his looks were out of this world. He was so just so...so perfect. His dark eyes, his copper tinted hairs, his smile... ah! Why I'm feeling so attractive towards him? Maybe my dopamine levels rose up. Haha! This biology never leaves me alone. My subconscious says, oh no! Another boy drama coming soon.