I refused to meet his gaze. The floor was more interesting than the fake interest in Jungkook's eyes. "You know what's wrong."

"Do I?" He let out a frustrated huff when I didn't answer. His finger's hovered under my chin and I knew he wanted to force my head up so I'd look at him. Still, he didn't touch. "Jimin..." he whined. "I don't know." Pause. "Is this an eating thing?"

It was strange how it made me feel fat when he didn't ask me to eat but then it made me mad when he assumed everything was about eating. He couldn't get it right, and God, I knew it was unreasonable for me to get mad but I did. "An eating thing?" I raised my head up and narrowed my eyes at him while I spoke from between my teeth. "An eating thing? Why do you assume that everything is about eating?"

"Because I know that when blood sugar goes low, people get cranky and –"

"I'm not cranky!" I was mad. There was a difference. "Not everything is about eating, Jungkook! I'm doing fine!"

"Then why are you like this?" I could see how the anger in him was starting to come to the surface. "Why are you acting like this?"

"Why am I acting like this? What about you?" I poked his chest with my finger. "What the hell are you doing?" My eyes were burning from unshed tears.

"I'm..." Jungkook didn't look angry anymore, just sad and helpless. "I'm trying to understand what's wrong..."

I rolled my eyes. I needed to go to class since we had already skipped school yesterday. "I.." I tried to control my feelings. Don't cry. My anger was fading and I felt tired and like everything was becoming too much. "I need to get to class."

"Jimin..." He grabbed my arm when I started to walk away. "I need to know what's wrong."

I sighed. "You know what's wrong."

He shook his head. "I don't. You said it's not about eat–"

"It's not", I cut him short. "It's not."

"Then tell me." Jungkook was basically hanging from my arm at this point.

I shook him away gently. "You already know..." I tapped my finger against my temple. "Think." With that I turned around and sneaked into the classroom, earning a glare from the teacher. I smiled at her apologetically and she let it slip. I dropped my books on the table and sat down, feeling Namjoon's eyes on me.

"Why are you late?" he questioned.

I just let my head hit the surface of the desk and let out a groan.

That was enough of an answer to him. "Same..."

I turned my head enough to look at him. "This day sucks."

"You don't say. I saw Jin. He looked happy. I hate that."

"I think he just looks like he is. I bet he's miserable."

"God, I hope you're right."

That brought a small smile on my lips. "You don't want to suffer alone", I stated.

"Nope. But you... What's wrong?"

This time a groan wasn't enough of an answer but I didn't have a real answer ready either. "It's nothing..." I offered with a sad smile, knowing he wouldn't buy it.

Namjoon got it. "Okay. If you want to talk, I'm here."

I knew that and I smiled as a thank you. But I couldn't talk to him. He just broke up, he didn't need my problems right now, nor did I think that he'd like to hear how Jungkook refused to touch me while he now had no one.