Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 9

IMPORTANT UPDATE: "NERDS NEED LOVE TOO" Has a trailer. (: 

Third block had finally end.

Hopefully nobody bugs me in the hallway about what happen.

What am I saying? This school is full of nosey students!

I walked down the hallway hugging my books to my chest and looking down at the floor as I walk. I looked up at the wrong time-only to see Lauren giving me the death glare. Basically saying "I wish you would die".

I gave her a glare before, finally reached my destination when I see a tall, slim-black haired, guy putting something in my locker.

I slapped my right hand on his right shoulder, which only made him jump and turn around.

He stared at me, and I stare back.

"Hi-" giving him a tight smile, "What'd you just put in my locker?" I asking looking at him suspiciously.

His eyes widen. "I-I....umm...."

I watch as he ran off to the opposite direction. Before I could open my locker to see what this guy putted in my locker, the lunch bell ring.

I sighed and looked at my locker, "I guess you will have to wait for later" 

Lunch

Oh great. I bet everyone heard about the "situation" that happened today.

But that's not important...well not that important. What's really important is what did the guy put in my locker, and who is this guy?

I sighed and went inside the lunch room and went in line-waiting for my food patiently.

I felt someone tap my left shoulder. I turned around and saw Nick.

All of a sudden my face turned pink, remembering the scene in Mrs.Cheesedod class.

"Hey, look I'm sorry about the whole Lauren incident in her class. I talked to her, if it helps. Look Mil.." he said looking down at the floor.

"Why didn't you tell me about these notes and why did you think it was me?"

It was official ..Nick Bronx was not my secret admirer...

 A/N

I know this chapter was a bit short! 

Don't forget to vote and check out the trailer above 

Nerds Need Love TooOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara