Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 30

----> Milly On the side played as Ariel Winter

---> New Trailer for Nerds Need Love Too

=========================================================================

Today was the night.

The big revilve.

Tonight was the night that I was gonna know who he was. .

I smiled as I walked through the hallways as I met up with Jessica.

"Can't you believeit ? Tonight is the tonight.." I said softly with a smile plastured on my face.

"Uh...yea..." Jessica said, her tone was a bit unsure. "What's wrong?" I scrunched my eyebrows together.

"Nothing" she said with a small smile as she closed her locker. "Jessica...did something happen?" I was starting to get worried.

"Ah...Milly....we have problem" as she looked to the side. "What?" as my shoulders went up and down.

"Um...I went to the dress shop yesterday, and uhh..." she looked down, not able to meet my face.

"What Jessica?!" as I moved in front of her.

She looked at me. "I saw Lauren .. "she looked down before looking back at me. "Lauren...she bought your dress.." she said softly. My face drained. I wasn't smiling anymore- I was angry.

I left Jessica and walked to Lauren, Luckily their were only a few lockers down.

"Your such a bitch!" I said out loud.

(A/N: Don't forget to answer 'Question Of The Day')

She turned around and looked at me.

"Someone's on their period" she said smiling. "You stole my dress!" Lauren gasp.

"I did no such thing? she said sweetly. I step closer to her. "Lair. Jessica told me you bought my dress."

A smirk was on her face, "So what?" she said as she step closer to me, she whispered softly in my ear. "It looks better on me anyway..." with that she step back and gave me a smile before walking off laughing with her crew.

Jessica ran to my side as I stood where I was."I'm sorry Milly" as she looked at me, a frown was on her face before bringing me in for a hug.

I hugged her back before letting go. " Don't worry about it" I smiled. "But she-"

I interuppted. " I knew this was gonna happen. That's why I boughy a backup" as I arch my eyebrown I gave her a smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Bit tad short..

But anyway!

This book is coming to an end. :(

Sadly~ But good news is, I might.......MIGHT do a series...but I don't know??

15 + VOTES FOR THE LAST CHAPTER & THE RELIEVE FOR THE SECRET ADMIRER

Q U E S T I O N O F TH E D A Y :

 Did you enjoy this chapter?

Do you think I should I make a series? Why?

What makes you beautiful ?