Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 14

Currently in the main office, Mrs.Mill had call for me as I was in class. Today was the day I show a new kid around the school premises. Sitting in a chair I watched as Mrs.Mill step out of her office before her eyes landing me. Welcoming me with a smile she nodded her head towards the office. 

Returning a smile, I packed up my belonged and walked into her office. Their I saw a young boy sitting in a chair. 

Walking through the halls I saw Lauren and that kid from earlier Jake. Lauren had him pinned by the shoulders, back against the lockers. "Listen-just do what I say, and you'll be fine! Stop being a scardy cat and do your job!" she shoved him harder and walked off. He stood their for a while, then went the way Lauren walked off to.

I wonder what that was about.. Shrugging my shoulder I went in the library to find Jessica.

Walking in, I saw Miss. Lee typing on her computer, with stacks of library books on the side.

Waving a "hello", I went to find Jessica. What'd you know-she was sitting down reading a book. Probably the "Titanic". She loves the 1997 movie with Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet.  Her " all time favorite movie" sitting by her she looked up from her book and smiled. 

"Hey Jen" I placed my book bag on the table, and grabbing the note I found in one of the books earlier. "What's up?"

"Nothing, just reading the "Titanic" before shoving the book in my face. I laughed before grabbing the book and slowly putting it down. "Well enough of that, I found another note from the secret admirer again" I smiled before showing her the note. She smiled in 'awe' .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This must be the new kid

Must have notice my present because he looked up at me and smiled.

Smiling I said "You must be the new kid".

Standing up, he said "My name's Adam, it's nice to meet you Milly." we shook hands before Mrs.Mill came out of her office.

"Excellent you guys introduced each other! Make's my job a tad easier" Mrs.Mill said smiling.

"Oh, and Milly if you can,can you put up these flyers around the school while you show Adam around?" she said grabbing flyers from her desk.

"Sure, no problem". I grabbed the posters and notice the 'Annual Enur High School Dance", was coming up. 

As we talk, we stopped now and then to post the flyers up on the walls around the school.

"So your a ?" Adam said as we stop one last time to post a flyer.

"senior" I said turning around as I finish post the last flyer on somebody's locker.

"Ah, so let me guess...by the outfit and the glasses, I'd say you wear sweats, over-sized sweaters, well just "I don't care" look. You have a few friends, you tend to forget about the old ones, but is very helpful when people need you-which comes to the conclusion of you being a book-nerd. Am I right?" he said looking at me, waiting for my answers.

"Yeah" I arch my eyebrows before crossing my arms. "You know that just by taking in my appearance?" 

He nodded before telling me about himself. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking home from school when I heard Louis calling me.

Turning around, Louis was running towards me. 

Out of breath he said "Thank you-for-waiting". Laughing, I said "No problem, so whats up?"

"Ah, nothing just wanted to catch up with you. Thought you needed some company." he said smiling.

"Thanks James" I said smiling.

"So new kid huh? You like him?" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"As much as I would-no. Why so curious?" I said arching my eyebrow at him.

"No reason, I just now this dude that- well gotta go!" he said giving me a peck of the cheek and running off like a manic in the other direction.

Louis, you're so weird