Nerds Need Love Too:Chapter 6

Date Night

It was the sixth of June. 

The day that I - Milly Brandon James was going on a date with Erik Mathew. 

He texted me two days saying to dress up as a ghost?

Isn't it too late for Halloween?

 I was gonna text him saying why? But he texted back before I could send anything, just saying 'just do it'. So I got some white bed sheets and cut holes through it for my eyes. Creative right? 

The James Family do it home-made style! I was siting in the living room watching music on "ON-DEMAND", with a pair of demin shorts, and a black v neck, currently listening to "How We Do" by Rita Ora.

"SO PUT YOUR ARMS AROUND ME BABYYYY" singing while screaming..

Yeah ...I have bad voice. But I gave zero dams.

The doorbell rang, and I jumped to get it. Opening it, I couldn't help but let out a laugh when I saw Erik standing their dressed up as Pacman.

I burst out laughing while he's just standing their narrowing his eyes at me. I stop laughing and smiled. "How cute"

"Wait for two seconds!" I flew to the kitchen and grab my "costume" and walked out closing and locking the door behind me.

He gave me a curious look. I waved him off,"I was too lazy to get my lazy behind to the store. So I made it hobo-style!" I smiled.

 He laughed and put his hands around my waist- leading me to his Ford ruby red truck.

I melted when his hands went around my waist. I smiled a little and bit my lip.

He's so adorable...under all that pacman outfit.

While in the car I asked him about our outfits and what does it have to do with our date.

He just said " Chill Milly. Your gonna love it..trust me" He said taking his eyes off the road for a second and smiling at me.

I smiled back and nodded. I looked out the window and saw the tree's and house's going past us.

We reached downtown at a local mall. It was filled with so many people that I kinda got scared.

He got out of the car, as I unbuckle my seat belt he came rushing to my side and opening the door for me.

I blushed, "Thanks Erik. Such a gentlemen" trying to tease him.

Smirking "I try" and held out his hand as I held on to his before placing my feet on the ground.

As soon as we walked out I notice a sign that read"Happy Atart National Pac-Man Day". I was a little curious about this date. 

I felt Erik's hand intertwine with mine. I looked to the side and blush. I took this chance to look around. The room was pack with pac-man people. This one girl was Mrs.Pac-Man.

Aww to adorable 

Erik whispered something in my ear, and my lips turned into a smile, I nodded.

Two people dressed up as Pac-Man was looking at us. I bet they were thinking "Why are the dress up as th

We pretended to be embarrassed and we both ran off screaming "WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA"

They both laughed gaining a few people's eye's looking at us.

We laughed after a few minutes running around the "Pac-Man Convention". A few people came up to us, telling us they like the idea of me dressed up as a ghost, while Erik was the pac-man.

We kept doing it, till eventually our tummies growling.

"I have a plan, but trust me okay?"

"Okay".

~_~_~_~_~~__~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Before going to the restaurant I took off my ghost outfit and putted on my black vans, adjusting my hair, and glasses.

I'm starting consider wearing contacts..

Erik was wearing some ripped black jeans and a white-tee. We intertwine our hands together and walked in.

"Hello, how may I help you today?" I looked up and saw a girl that looked like she was in her early 20's. She had her black sleek hair pushed up in a pony tail-wearing all black.

"Yes my name is Harry Guttman and this is my wife Siliva Guttman, we have reservations" She looked down at the computer and give us a "Go ahead".

As soon as we sat down I couldn't hold it in.

"You Erik. Are so bad!" I laughed.

Laughing he said "Well..I'm just awesome like that" leaning back while our menu's was placed in-front of us.

"Hello. My name is Jade and I will be your servior tonight. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Have you guys decided what you guys wanted to drink yet?" she took out a small notepad and a pen.

"I would like water for now please" I looked over the menu. So many stuff to choose from.

"I would like a water as well please."

"Okay. I will be right back." wi.th that Jade wrote down our orders and left

"We're so bad" whispering to him. He gave me a wink and I just narrowed my eyes at him.

He's so perfect. He asked me out to a date. Went to a Pac-Man convection and now at a restaurant. He just has to be....

I looked up from my menu and saw a man dressed in jeans and a white top, and a  women dressed in a jeans and a white tank top along with a black jacket on.

I guess they were arguing with the girl at the front desk. She pointed to us, as she pointed the couple was looking straight at me. I quickly look away and nudged Erik's foot.

"What" he said looking away from the menu.

"We have company" I nudged my where the couple was. I looked at them and saw they were heading our way. 

To our table.

Erik quickly got up and took my hand rushing past the waiters carrying food making them throw down the customer's food. We ran and made it out through the back door.

We hopped in his car, and laughed.

Erik's car was parked outside of my house. Erik and I was making our way to the front door. Before I touch the knob, I turned to him.

"Thanks Erik. I really enjoy our date. It was amazing. Thank you." I turned, opening the door before I felt Erik's hands around my waist, and his soft lips on mines..