Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 22

"Happy birthday Milly!"

The bed creeked as I felt someone come near me, nearly touching my face as if to see if I was awake. I rolled onto my back-my eyes shutting open,seeing Jessica towering over me holding a bucket over her head.

"No" I whimpered. She tilted the bucket. I watch in horror as she tilt the bucket and watch as the water came out. The water touching my body-the warmness of my body gone, know drench in coldness.

I said softly " Aw, not gonna give me a birthday hug?" it sounded more like a statement then a question.

"...Okay first, I wanna say- We've come a long way, from our elementry days, to our high school years. You've always been there for me, through thick and thin, even when I was getting bullied, you were there to beat up that dude. Hell- you got some Jackie Chan moves!" I smiled. "Hey! He desever it!" She smiled. "... All I'm saying is.. I'm thankfully to have a best friend like you. I couldn't ask for nothing else. I love you Mill" she leaned in and gave me a hug. Letting go, she handed me my first present.

Eyeing her suspiciouly, I looked at the present. It was wrapped up like christmas present, it had a " To: Milly From:Jessica" address. Smiling, I opened the present.

I pushed away the tissue paper, and saw a neatly folded 'Abercrombie & Fitch' skinny jeans, grabbing it, and holding it up- it looked just my size. Perfect.

I place my new, skinny jeans on the side, and saw a white 'Kaylie' lace shirt with a small light blue bow on the left sleeve. Placing the shirt on the side, with my new skinny jeans, I leaned over and gave Jessica a hug.

"Thanks Jess". I smiled.

She bent down and grab another present. "..You thought that was all?". She raised an eyebrow.

I  grinned. She handed me a light babby blue bag. I gasped. "It's heavy" I muttered.

I unzipped it, and looked in the bag. It was full of cosmetics. To MAC makeup to the 'NAKED' pallete from Sephora, I was stacked. My hands wondered on all the cosmetics. Lip Balms, Eyeshadows, liquid eyeliner, mascara... I slowly looked up at Jessica. "How did yo-" She held up a hand.

"My mom works for MAC and for Sephora. She gets discounts". She smiled. I leaned in for a bear hug. She hugged meback tightly.

"Do you like it?". I looked at her, bewildered. "Duh!!!!" I shouted.

I hanged up the clothes, and placed the bag in my bathroom.

"Thanks Jess", smiling I gave her another hug.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Are you sure, one boob is not bigger then the other?" Jessica questioned as she looked at her boobs, while going down the stairs. I sighed for the fifth time-and yet we had this conversation for the fifth time. . .

I rolled my eyes and looked at her. " You're cra-"

"SURPRISE!" I yelled out a yelp.

I turned my head and looked at the guest infront of me. James, Jak3,Nick, Erik, Carlina, Lilly, Louis, Ella, and a few other family memebers.

I covered my mouth with my hand-surprised, my mouth form a 'o'.

"Oh.. my god" I said slowly and let out a laugh. "You guys are awesome" I smiled, and gave each of my family, and friends a big hug.

When it came to my mom and dad, I gave them a bear hug. "Thanks guys!...Totally unexpected" I let out a grin.

"Aww honey. I know how hard it is for you to make friends sometimes, but I mean, look around you, this is all the friends you need" she let out a smile.

"Milly, Happy 16th Birthday" my dad interuppted. I smiled and gave my mom and dad both a kiss on the cheek.

"Happy birthday Milly!" I turned around and let go of my mom and dad and turned to the guys. "Thanks guys". I gave them a hug.

"Surprised?" Erik said. I turned to him.

I wasn't mad at Erik or Carlina anymore, nor Adam, thus the fact that they did kiss me, and Erik asked me out on a date, doesnt mean we're boyfriend and girlfriend. I saw how happy Erik was, .. and I didn't want to take that anyway from him.

"Hell yeah" I softly said and chuckled.

"Happy birhtday booger!" I turned to James, and he nudged me on the head. Fixing my hair, I gave him a glare. He smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"My baby!! Happy birthday!" I notice someone was behind James, I peeked over and saw Austin.

Austin is one of my family members. She just graduated from Florida State University, gaining her master degree in being a kid's doctor. Austin hardly visits, but thus the fact she came all the way out here, was a major surprise to me. We use to email each other back and forth, but it stop when she went off to college.

Her dirty blond hair, layered with honey highlights, her bangs swooped across her forhead shaping them just perflectly. Her hair actually made her light baby blue eyes lighten up her face. She was wearing a mini black skirt, with a graphic tank top, with a pair of nude pumps. For a cousin, that use to be like me, she had some sense of style.

I gave her a big tight squeeze. "I miss you" I said softly, still hugging on to her.

Mmm her hair smells good...

"I miss you too. I'm sorry I havent been responding back to your emails, it's just that I had to do ad-"

"Hey!" I said softly to her. She stop talking and looked at me. " As long as your here, that's what matters"

She let out a smile, and hugged me back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Happy Birthday to you!" they sang. I let out a giggle. I blew my candles, and smiled.

I hope I get what I wished for...