Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 21

I groaned.

"Oh stop with the wining!" Jessica shouted from the dressing room. Rolling my eyes, I slupped down in the chair, and closed my eyes.

"Well?"

I slowly opened my eyes, and saw Jessica wearing a white one shoulder dress. It hug her body tightly, showing off all her curves, but her boobs were popping out.

"Your boobs are......falling out...." I said slowly. She smirked, "Gotta gives something for the boys to look at" sending me a wink. 

I raised an eye brown. "Can you even breath?" Her smirk slowly turned into a frown.

" No... but- it's super to die for!" Laughing I said "Only you."

"Okay, okay grab me another dress!" she went back in the dressing and I slowly got my lazy self up.

Going down each aisle, my eyes fluttered to each dress, feeling each material, taking in the color, and trying to find the one that screamed "Jessica" all over it.

The dress was a silver sequined dress, it was very eye-catching, flashy and perfect. Just like Jessica. Smiling, I grabbed it, and gave it to her.

Her face screamed "Awwe!". Smiling, I felt accomplish, sitting in the chair, I heard a few giggles. I froze.

I knew those giggles from anywhere. It Lauren's giggles. Turning around, I was correct- it was indeed and Lauren. I was surprised the rest of the cheer leading squad wasn't with them.

"Ta-Da!" I turned around and saw Jessica. My eyes widen and my eyebrows rose-I smiled. "Definitely hot!"

Someone scoff.  "Definitely not!" Lauren smiled.

I rolled my eyes. " Did we ask you? No-so go away."

"Rude much? What, is someone on their time of month?" Lauren smiled.

"Watch it Wood, you wouldn't want a beat down again!" My eyebrows raised, looking at her, and folding my arms.

"I like it Jess, it's super you and hugs your body just perfectly" I nodded. She smiled. She turned around and looked at herself in the mirror.

She smiled wide. "It's super hot! Good job Mill."She walked over to me and hugged me.

I smiled. She went back in the dress room, and came out holding the dress in her hand.

Grabbing my hand, I groaned. " Now it's time for you, to get a dress." she smiled evilly.

I gulped.

I wasn't really a girly type. I hate wearing dresses, I would rather wear a skirt.

"Hush up!" she shouted., and that's when I shut up.

______________________________________________________________________________

"This one is cute, but...it's too floral"

I turned around and looked in the mirror.

It was a floral dress, short, with bunch of different livily flowers, and hug my upper body just perfect.

"I agree but this is not the dress". I nodded.

"Agreed" Jessica handed me another dress, as I went to go change.

I came out, and her face lighted up.

"That is. . . wow" she smiled softly as she took in each detail of the dress. Smiling, I jumped around and screamed in "Awe" as I took in the dress.

It was a beaded sweetheart neckline, with lines going around in swirls, hugging my chest. The color was light blue, with six faded streaks of light brown. It was a very eye catching dress , just like Jessica's.

I turned around slowly and looked at her.

"This...is the dress"I said as a tear slid down my cheek.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE:)

COMMENT:)

FAN(:

Dress of Milly's dress on the side. Check it out ---->