Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 7

I, Milly Brandon James was kissing Erik Matthew.

His soft lips captured mines as his hands cupped my face.

So this is how kissing feels like...

I broke the kiss as quickly as it began. He leaned again, but I turned this time, letting him catch my cheek.  

As I pulled away, we shyly exchanged goodbye.

I opened the door and closed it leaning against the door taking in deep breaths.

I can't believe I had my first kiss.

I was practically squealing with joy on the inside.

My first real kiss. It felt so great kissing Erik. But at the same time I wish it was "him" kissing me. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks have past since my date with Erik, and no letters from him.. I was beginning to feel.. scared. Maybe he saw us when we were at the Pac Man Convection, or maybe the restaurant Maybe he saw us kiss.

Maybe

No,No.No. Milly you're overreacting.

Maybe I was? Maybe I just longed to see those letters.

Looking around I notice Nick and his crew siting behind me-talking about girls who they hook up with the night before. 

Then Jessica with Lauren and Carolina were right beside Nick. Lauren as always, was talking about Nick and how- they were so perfect for each other, and how they might have the cutest babies.

What the hell? 

"Sorry class, Mr. Fitz and I had to confront some students in the lunchroom. But anyway- let's get to work. You have textbooks in front of you-so turn to page 334 and start reading." Mrs.Cheesedod said as she sat down and began clicking away on the computer.

I eagerly opened the book, and began to flip through pages. Until my eyes fell upon a pink envelope with a sticker heart sealing it.

"I'll be right back class, please stay in your seats" with that Mrs.Cheesedod left the room.

I quickly grabbed hiding it before anyone could see it, but as quick as I was, Lauren snatched it.

"So this is the note nick is supposedly writing you. " she asked nastily.

"Give it back Lauren" I tried to grab it from her but she held it back.

"Why?" she began to open the note and read it out loud....

"May I have your attention class" she said loudly gaining all the students attention to her.

"Miss. MillyMilly James here, has a secret admirer and guess who she thinks it is? Nick Bronx" she smiled at me before turning her head to Nick. All eyes were on him. He didn't move, he didn't talk but they way Lauren was looking at Nick, he got hot.

I stood completely still in my seat, I cross my arms and leaned back in the chair.

"What I have here is the "mysterious" note Milly found in her textbook. Why not take a peek?"

"You are my Peach. My Zelda. My Leia.

I would fight off a hundred Orcs just to bring you a ring.

I would hurdle barrels, jump fire pits, and swing from vines just for you.

I would travel through time seven years using an ocarina just to be old enough to kiss you. I love your lullaby.

Be with you I must.

I would never capture you but would beg of you to follow me on my adventure.

I would sing you to sleep if you needed to rest. And wake you to the sweetest song played through a flute.

I would fly galaxies to save you from your own father.

I would collect thousands of coins and rings until I found the one that fit your hand perfectly.

You are my missing link.

I would take a blue shell to the backside for you.

I will give you the rarest of candy on valentines day, and the most beautiful Fire Flowers on sweetest day.

I will play this game of love with you until I die. Then I will play it at least two more times until I start over. I will never give up.

I am willing to go through all levels of earth, water, air, and fire just to be with you.

It's you and me. I know it's my destiny. "

With that she smiled and looked at me. She leaned in. "Nick's mine. So. Back.Off. Nobody wants you Milly-get it in your head. You're just a silly pathetic bitch. It's amazing how you think its Nick. Well look at him." She points towards Nick. 

"Nick's mine. So back off nerd. Beside like Nick would fall for a nerd like you. I mean (she begins to laugh) look at what you wear-nobody would ever want to date you" She smiled and walked out of the classroom.

I watch as she walked away, it didn't hurt me. Why should it? She thinks she making a fool out of me- but in reality I could care less.

Jake and Erik came over to me and gave me a hug. I just sat there- feeling numb as they muttered how it wasn't true.

"Guys, I'm fine" They stopped hugging me and looked at me before looking at each.

"Seriously" l gave them a small smile. I looked up to see Nick exiting out of the classroom.

I'm not gonna let some perky, dumb blonde get in my way of my friendship with Nick.

Lauren you better watch out. This nerd has officially hopped off the "Nerd Train"