Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 5 Part 2

A/N: So I choose the cast & here it is:

Victoria Justice as Milly Brandon James

Mitch Hewer as Nick Brox

Emma Roberts as Jessica Lisa

Albert Ryan Sheckler as James

Josh Hutcherson as Erik

Daren Kagasoff as Jack

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So,have the mysterious admirer comfort you yet?" asked Lauren smiling, before flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Ah, no not yet." I said shyly before opening my water bottle.

"Do you have any clue on who it might be?" asked Ella.

"Um... I think it could be Nick Bronx" I said shyly before leaning back. A small smile tug on my lips.

Ella was about to get a second grape when she stopped. Carlina just looked at me with wide eyes. Lauren was drinking her water but once she heard "Nick Bronx" she spitted out the water-which flew onto Jessica..Drenching her shirt.

"Sorry Jess" she said sadly before giving her a napkin.

"It's..okay"....she excused her self from the table and left to go to the bathroom. Leaving me, Lauren, Ella, and Carlina by our-self.

Lauren cleared her throat, "So you think it's Nick? Out of the student body you choose him? Why may I ask?" Her whole body language changed. Her attention was only focused on me.

"Well he's been very to me the past few days...and-"

"Pause-" she held up her hand." So pathetic of you how you think its Nick..He wouldn't waste his time on some book nerd more alone a loser.." she excused her self from the table before eyeing me up and down, leaving the lunch room.

"Excuse her. She had a fling with  him." Ella said looking at me. 

"He "liked" her and she liked him. They went out for like 3 weeks on and off. Lauren still likes him today. He treated her like a princess, but it was just a lie. Lauren fell hard for him. She hadn't have a boyfriend like that since ..well..forever. Just be careful. He is the school player.." Carlina said.

Jessica came back with a clean shirt and sat down.

"What'd I miss?" she said smiling.

"Um...I also have a date with Erik.." I said.

______________________________________________________________________________

Mrs. Carter's Classroom

Today was just not my day. First I was on the edge of dying in the morning, didn't even get time to eat. Then I lost my appetite with the whole Lauren situation. Now I'm at the last period of the day, when I just wanna go home and eat. 

"Hey nerd"

Turning around, Nick was staring at me with a smile. 

"Hello their friend"

" Are you gonna help with the three page report today or am I gonna be doing it by myself again?" I asked glaring at him.

He looked at me before sitting down beside me and typing up the report. 

 After a few minutes Erik came and sat by me, looking at Nick typing. After a while he asked if I was ready for tonight..

"What do you mean tonight?" intervene Nick. He had stop typing and looked at us.

"I had ask nerdy-here on a date" He said smiling looking at me.

"Yeah, can't you believe I have a date" I muttered.

"Well enjoy" He got up and left after.

Could Erik be my secret admirer? 

A/N: Who do you think is the secret admirer?