Chapter 20: Royalty has its consequences

It came to my attention for a long time now that people aren't exactly happy with the ending I chose for this book.

I have decided to finally give Frisk her happy ending.

I have extended this chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frisk POV

10 years later

"Sans how could you?!" Sans had started a war resulting us getting trapped underground. Then he passed a new law saying all children that fell would have to die.

"I had no choice! They are our only chance out!" I stare at him shocked.

"that's it Sans! I can't live with a child murderer!" Tears swell up in my eyes as I run from the room.

"wait frisk!" I can hear his foot steps growing distant. I run towards Zara's room. I gently knock on the door.

"Zara, Pack your stuff." Zara was now ten and as beautiful as ever.

(link above and ignore Asriel and her skin is actually pale white)

"mom? What's going on?" I gently closed my eyes.

"I-It doesn't matter right now. I'll be back soon okay?" She nods her head and packs her stuff. I go to my room and grab a few things I stopped specifically at a old photo...it was when Zara was three and we were altogether....happy....

Tears fall from my eyes as I put the picture into my bag

Tears fall from my eyes as I put the picture into my bag. There was a knock at the door. I quickly wipe my eyes and walked to it and opened it. Zara was standing there holding her favourite bear and a suite case. I grasp her hand and begin to walk out the palace, only to be stopped by someone.

"Frisk, where are you going?" It was Sans.

"Away." Undyne walked up to us. "Undyne! Perfect timing. could you get a carriage and a horse please?" she seemed confused but nodded.