chapter 17: the note

Sans POV

I'll find you. I swear I'll find you. Undyne has been using the royal guard to help find frisk. It's killing me not knowing where she is...

"Sans...I'm sorry about frisk..." Mom came along to help but she hasn't found anything...none of us have.

"You couldn't do anything mom. But you owe me something." She stares at me eyes filled with confusion.

"What is that?" I give her a look that says 'you know what I mean'.

"Is she-?" I nod and point to dad. I see a tint of blush on her face.

"O-Okay....can you call him over...?" I look at her.

"Dad!" He slowly walks up to us.

"Yes sans?...oh hello Wendy." He smiles as she blushes more.

"W-wing ding...I need to tell you something..." he looks at me in suspicion.

"Okay? What is it?" She gently closes her eyes and two giant hands appear. They cover her and changed her look. Dad looked like he was about to cry as her eyes again opened.

"I told you you'd see her again." Gaster's arms tremble as he hugs mom. "You just didn't look far enough." He pulls away from her, gently leans in and kisses her.

I walked over to the spot frisk was knocked out, not wanting to interfere with them.

"Oh frisk...why did you walk off alone?" I hug my knee bones. Papyrus was currently in bed being very tired from the battle still.

I looked up only to hear the fluttering of paper. I walked over to a tree to find a note pinned to it. I pull it off and read:

Dear sans,

                   Frisk Is safe but I am unable to free her until her baby is born. Hold on tight, I'll take care of her and the baby. The bump is already forming so you'll have a monster pregnancy. In 3 weeks come back here, frisk will be safe and unharmed. I will be waiting at dawn.

...I guess I'll hold on tight until frisk's baby is b-

"Sans, what is that?" Undyne had appeared behind me.

"Holy F- Undyne the Hell?" I grasped my heart as Undyne gently laughed.

"Sorry sans. But what is that?" I hesitated. Is it a good idea to tell her?

"Just a piece of paper." I said it hastily as I put it in my pocket. She glared at me but shrugged it off.

Don't worry frisk...I'll be there, for you my love...

Frisk POV

Lust was tormenting me again. It's the same every day. My stomach growls incredibly loudly. Fell looks at me.

"Why didn't you tell us that you were hungry?" He opens the cage and passes me a sandwich and some water. Lust got bored at my ignorance of him and walks away.

"Eat it. You'll feel better." I stare at the food. "What's wrong?"

"....Why?...." I stare at him.

"Hmm?" I don't look at him.

"Why are you being so nice to me?...After all you did to me." He seemed to struggle for words. Eventually he sighed.

"Even though I didn't treat you like it doesn't mean I don't like you...I...I was struggling to survive after my parents abandoned me and pap...and you, my best friend, was there to keep me happy." I take a slow bite out of the sandwich and smile slightly. He puts some paper on my lap. He points at it.

Frisk I'm gonna bust you outta here. Once the baby is born, I'm gonna sneak you out.

I give a suspicious look to him and he winks at me.

"It's true." I smile. I'm about to say something but I notice G hiding behind a corner.

"Of course I forgive you fell! Forgiven and forgotten!" He looks at me confused but I point my head to G.

"Thank you frisk! I'm glad we can put this behind us!" I take another bite out of the sandwich.

"Thanks for the sans-wich. Water it matter anyway. You better ketchup with the others. They mustard be mad at you." We slightly laugh before fell leaves.

I'll be in your embrace soon...

Sans POV (another week)

That's it! I'm going insane! I need to tell Undyne...hopefully she has sniffer dogs...

"YOU'VE BEEN HIDING WHAT?!" Shit...Undyne isn't a morning person...mental note to self: never wake Undyne at five in the morning...

"I'm sorry! I thought they might have harmed her if I sent someone!" She gives me a look of understanding.

"Well you're getting off easy...this time." I gulp. "Has anyone got a sniffer dog?!" A guard raises his hand and gives Undyne a large German Shepard dog. I pull out the note and set it on the floor.

"...know what?" It sniffed the letter then sits. Undyne shrugged. The man who owned the dog stepped forward.

"He's waiting for a command."

"Oh...smart dog. Lead the way." The dog ran in a certain direction. I followed the dog as it continued to follow the scent.

I'm coming frisk.

7 hours later

"Sans we need rest." Undyne was trying to convince me to stop for rest but frisk still needs to be found.

The dog yawns and lays on the grass. I sighed.

"Fine." everyone lies down and closes there eyes.

"Sans?" Undyne gently pats my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I turn to face Undyne.

"She'll be okay." I turn away.

"We can't determine that." Undyne gently smiles.

"Just because she's not next to you doesn't mean she's not there. She's also there." She points to my heart.

"Thanks Undyne." She lays her head on some of her armor and closes her eye's.

I don't sleep for a while I just lay down and stare at the stars. The dog walks up to me sleepily and his head on my knee. I pat his head.

"Wish I had your nose. Would've been able to find frisk myself." The dog licks my hand affectionately. "And your happiness. Frisk wouldn't have wanted to see me like this. Sad... Constantly searching... Bet she's not much happier..." My eyes started to droop. Oh...frisk... I gently closed my eye's letting darkness steal my body...

♥⭐♥⭐♥⭐♥⭐♥⭐♥⭐♥⭐♥⭐♥⭐♥⭐♥♣♥⭐♥⭐♥

Hope u enjoyed💜💜💜💜💜