chapter 15: The Plan

3 days after becoming pregnant

Frisk POV

I have an idea on how to tell sans. I'm actually very excited. Gaster gave me the idea.

~flashback~

"Gaster. I need help, I don't know how to tell sans." I scratch the back of my head in embarrassment.

"It's okay child...why don't you tell him at the place he confessed? Make him think it's an ordinary day then tell him." I smile.

"Perfect thanks gaster!" I run out the house to find sans. I find him talking to undyne.

"Hey sans, hey undyne. Um...sans, wanna go to waterfall for a while?" He shows his usual lazy smile.

"Sure we haven't went out since your birthday. what's the occasion?" I start getting nervous.

"I-uh-um..." I signal undyne to give me a hand.

"Sans stop questioning the girl. Just get a new outfit and go on a date." I thank undyne. She doesn't actually know but ill tell everyone soon.

"Okay? Tonight alright sweetheart?" I nod then run home.

~flashback ends~

I get out some clothes that sans bought me.

It's my favourite dark blue hoodie and blue denim jeans and red slip on shoes

Phew...I hope he accepts the baby...I go into our room to see if sans is ready to go.

"Sans? You ready to go?" He was again talking to undyne with a worried look.

"Frisk...what's wrong?" I stared at him.

"What are you talking about?" He looked down as undyne stared at me. She moved her lips asking what's wrong. I rub my belly, then pretend to cradle a baby.

Her eyes widen and looks like she's about to scream with excitement. I shushed her and point at sans. She immediately crosses her arms and fought with all her might not to smile.

"So...what's wrong then? Papyrus saw you throwing up again and it's becoming more frequent." He asked me as he gently looked up.

"Oh that....uh....I just had too much to eat. Let's go! I got a surprise for you!" He smiled slightly and hugged me.

"We're married now frisk....you need to tell me if something is wrong..." I shake my head slightly.

"I'm fine, really I am." I drag sans out the house.