chapter 10: our pasts

Frisk POV

I was visibly shaking. I hate it when I make others worry...and sans worries about me enough. My shaking mutiplyed when sans asked me a question I never wanted him to ask.

"Where did you get those?" I froze. How do I respond?!

"I-I..." I sigh, leaving sans very confused. I have to tell the truth I pull my sweater down and face sans. "Mother....and father...gave them to me..." his eye glows blue as I look down and cry...

" his eye glows blue as I look down and cry

"T-they gave me them for misbehaving...." Sans grabs me in a gentle embrace as more tears fall.

"Frisk...I still don't know much of your past...Please. I'll only get more worried if you don't tell me..." I nod.

"Under 1 condition. You tell me yours." He seemed shocked that I'd asked but agreed anyway. "I'll start I guess...there's a poem for the beginning of the story..." I spoke softly.

There once was a women...
Who's body was cursed...
If she dare bear a child...
It will die before its birth...
Through madness he crept...
The monster of dark...
He promised a child...
To ease the women's heart...
A daughter at last...
She wept with joy...
Not knowing at once...
She was just his toy...

"Huh...I heard the poem before but didn't think it was true..." I look down.

"There marriage was never happy...She would take it out on me and chara for being monsters. And Much to father's displeasement....I didn't want to hurt anyone. So he blamed mother and mother blamed me...chara on the other hand would gladly hurt someone if there was a situation where she had to...just like the fell thing...A few nights after mother told me to see Alphys....and that's how my soul was cracked." Sans doesn't say anything allowing me to carry on.

"One night I...went outside without there permission...and they...you know...The night after, mother went on a walk...I got told to look for her...so I went near the forest to see her hanging by her neck from a tree...so I ran into the forest. knowing that I'd have to hurt people if I went back...and I ran into your father..." I look down and hug my knee's sans doesn't say anything. He sighs.

"Guess it's my turn...about 2 years before I met you. Dad asked me and mom to come to the lab so we can help Alphys...he never said anything about being experimented on. Turns out the experiment was an order from the king. Mom...didn't survive the experiment..."

"Dad never forgave Alphys for what she did...still hasn't. He stopped talking to me. So I snuck back and stole some magic for him and me. I don't know what he did but it got to Alphys. Didn't see her for two weeks after that...A year later dad soon found someone else another skeleton...but they died giving birth to papyrus...dad didn't seem as hurt when she died..." i only stared at him. "Guess we've both had our dramatic stories." I guess that made me smile a little.

"Thanks for sharing your story sans...I love you..." he smiles as I gently hug him.

"I love you too...dearest frisk..." There was a sudden knock on the door.

"Hello child, I heard something happened. are you alright?" Oh that's right gaster left because the king called him....

"I...uh I guess I'm fine..." he heaved a sigh.

"I know you don't want to talk about it...so I won't push detai-?" Gaster stops talking as he looks at my ring.
"Where did you get that child?" I stare at sans happily.

"Sans...kinda proposed to me..." We both blush as gaster picks up sans and spins him around.

"This is wonderful news!" We both laugh at his reaction.

There was banging on the front door and we heard the door break.

"What the-?!" Father burst into the room as I grab sans.

"Frisk what is the meaning of this?!" I put on an angry face. Alphys must have told him the news...

"What do you want asgore?!" I can't call him father anymore...it doesn't feel right.

"You're coming home with me! You're not marrying this pathetic skeleton!" Gaster stands in front of us, protectively.

"You're not taking frisk. She is to live with us, happily married to my son." His eye glows purple making the atmosphere tense.

"Im not having that monster walk around these streets any longer!" 'Monster'? Really? I look down as my eyes again turn black...

"Hehehe...you really think that I'm gonna leave that easily? Man you really are stupid!" He backs up as I say that. "Awww...you're not afraid are you? Oh gosh...forgive me but..." I whisper in his eye as he shivers... "the good girl...is gone." Only me and sans knew that I'd be back. He whispers to gaster that I'll be back soon.

"If you don't leave I will begin the job you gave me...To Give Life...DEATH."
I summon a giant scythe. "I will end the era of chaos and decay...and start the era of darkness and peace! Starting with you!" Sans and gaster seem to be shocked at my statement. I wink at them. "I am no longer afraid...I am the Princess Of Darkness! With my new family by my side I am invincible!" Asgore falls backward as I walk forwards.

"...This isn't the End!" Asgore runs away as my scythe disappears.

"Ugh...my head..." I grasp my head as sans runs to me. Gaster kept staring at the retreating asgore.

"Frisk? are you alright?" I slowly nod.

"Just need some rest....I'll be fine. You know for a monster of madness he's a bit of a sissy" we laugh. As I lay on my bed.

"I ,THE GREAT PAPYRUS, AM BACK!" I sit up as I see paps.

"Hello paps. It's good to see you!" He walks up to me.

"Frisk? What happened earlier?" I blush at his question.

"You're not ready for that paps." He nods and leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed💜💜💜💜💜💜