chapter 11: The truth about mother

Frisk is now 24
Sans is 26

Frisk POV

I was sitting on our bed, thinking over the events that recently happened with....fell and the proposal. My body shakes at the thought of it...sans put a hand on my shoulder.

"everything will be fine frisk. Trust me." I put my hand on his.

"I was just thinking why mother was so mean to me." I felt another hand on my shoulder, I froze. This hand is bigger then sans'. I turn around slowly until I see...mother. I quickly back up against the wall.

"Mother?!" Sans looks at me, his face covered with confusion. He then looks at where I'm looking.

"Frisk there's....nothing there..." I look at him then back at mother...she's gone.

"I...must be hallucinating..." a book fell from sans pocket.

"Sans is that...mothers diary?" He scratches his skull.

"Hehe...you kinda got drunk and past it to me..."

"Huh...first time I got drunk..." I pick up the diary. I open it to the page I always regretted seeing. My eyes widened to see all the words changed. "Hey sans? Did you change what was wrote in here?"

"Nah...wouldn't feel right changing it...why?" I pass him the diary. "Heh...strange. I think your mother is trying to tell you something" I again look up to see mom and chara.

"...what are you trying to tell me?" I start reading the diary. "Hypnotised? He..."

"Yes...forgive me child I never wanted to treat you that way."

"Ohhh. Now I'm seeing what your seeing...and hearing. Heya I'm sans." She waved at sans. I kept reading.

"You really did send me to Alphys to help me..."

"Yes child, in all honesty, that was the first time Alphys failed me."

"Believe her frisk. She's telling the truth..." I smile at chara.

"I believe you. I just can't believe that you were hypnotised mother." She kisses my forehead.

"I'll see you soon child..." I wave as they faded away.

"Woah...asgore really is a creature of the dark" I nod to sans as we both yawn.

"We should get some sleep. We've got a wedding to plan tomorrow-- oh dear..." Sans fell asleep sitting up. I gently place sans into bed and I lie next to him. Sans suddenly pulls me close to him...resting his skull on my neck.

resting his skull on my neck

"...goodnight sans." We both slept peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~MORNING~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a bright light pouring from the windows As my eyes slowly open.