chapter 7: all grown up

Frisk is 20. sans is 21. Papyrus is 7.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(5 years lator)

It's been a few years since chara died of cancer.....I see her in the house sometimes with mother. But the happier news is that it's my birthday. I pick up a picture of new me and sans...I smile as I go back to sleep.

(Just the frisk not the Sans)

Sans POV

I'm not sure what to get for frisk's birthday...honestly...I want frisk to marry me....Then suddenly papyrus burst into my room and I fall off the bed and quickly put a finger over my mouth.

"Shh frisk's still asleep!" He nods his head as he made me follow him outside. "Why didn't you knock bro?" I look straight at him. Now he's the same size as me I'm so jealous.

"just wanted to tell you that dad's throwing a surprise party for frisk! You have a job to do!" I groan at that word job. "You have to keep frisk out the house!" I look at my watch it's 6:45 AM. Frisk doesn't wake up until 7:15 AM.

"OH NO! PAPS IF FRISK WAKES UP KEEP HER BUSY UNTIL I GET BACK!" I only have half an hour to get frisk a gift! I teleport to a jewellery store. I walk in to find a women in a long purple cloak....I can't see her face.

"May I help you sir?" She gave me a pleasant smile.

"Uh...yeah can you show me some engagement rings?" I showed a little blush.

"What stone?" I tilted my head in confusion. "The stone for the ring?"

"Oh! Um...sapphire please." She nods and walks away into the back room. She returns in what felt like seconds.

"Here's some choices." I look at the few she lay down.

"This one" I pointed to a heart shaped sapphire ring that was only 250G.