chapter 16: missing

Sans POV

"Frisk?! Where are you?!" I'm panicking. Frisk has been missing for a week now.

"Sans, please calm down." Gaster has been trying to comfort me but I need to know frisk is okay.

"Calm? Calm?! I can't be calm! Frisk is missing, haven't seen her in a week and she's pregnant!" Undyne slowly walked up to us. "Any luck?"

"All...All we found was her ring." She shows me a small sapphire ring that I proposed with.

"...where did you find that?" I slowly take the ring from her hand.

"By the trees over there." She points to a circle of trees. I walk over to see a patch of blood. I fight back my tears.

"U-Undyne...d-did you see this blood?" She widens her eyes.

"No this area had a bunch of leaves over it...The wind must have blown them away." All of a sudden there were shouts...They sounded relived.

"U-Undyne! Sans! I-I have f-footage of frisk b-before she went m-missing!" We all gasp and run to Alphys.

"No way al! How did you get it?!" Undyne says incredibly impressed.

"Y-you don't r-remember the k-king telling me t-to i-install security cameras?" I hug Alphys. We run to my house and get a video player.

The footage burns my heart. Frisk was knocked out and taken away. There's only one person I know that wears dark purple cloaks. But my question is why did he want frisk? And what will he do to her?

"Sans..." Undyne pats my back as tears roll from my eye sockets.

Frisk POV (Just AFTER frisk was kidnapped)

"Time to get up buttercup!" I hear muffled voices.

"Mmmm..." I slowly open my eyes. I see 3 skeletons...one has large cracks in his skull with a black and white jacket. He was really tall. The other had a black belly top with a luminous green heart with a purple armless jacket. And the last was...no it can't be...fell?

I struggled to get away. I can't move! I looked at my arms and legs they're binded to a chair. I can't talk either. There is a cloth covering my mouth.

"Don't struggle sweetheart. You'll only hurt yourself." The one in the belly top says as he stroked my cheek.

"Don't you think we should remove the cloth?" Fell suggested. The others nodded there heads and removed it.

"Well? What's wrong darling? Speechless?" I looked down.

"...how are you alive?" I still don't look at them but one grabs my hair and forces my eyes up.

"What was that?" I once again slowly open my mouth.

"How is...fell...alive? And who are you?" Fell looks at me pain in his eyes but once my gaze meets his he turns away.

"...I got away with one HP, after all my HP is higher than any of the sans's. This is lust and this is G"

"A-Are you gonna hurt me?" Fell just closes his eye's and crosses his arms. G answers for him.

"Nah kid...well as long as you cooperate. First you're gonna move to the cage over there without trying to escape." They cut the ropes and I move to the cage. As soon as they locked the door I went to the corner and hugged my legs.

"What's wrong sugercube? Wanna go home to sansy?" I don't respond. "Well darlin' you might never see him again" he laughed at me.

"Knock off lust. Leave her be for tonight." Lust walks away but fell just stared at me as tears fall from my eyes.

"Sans? Please...I need you..." he scratches his skull.

"I-I hear you're pregnant..." I turned away from him. He sighed.

"Listen frisk....I'm sorry about that night." I feel my blood boil.

"Sorry? You think saying sorry will fix what you did?" The black liquid again drips from my eyes. "You can't fix this! You can't fix me! I'm broken and it's your fault!" His eyes widened with surprise. He looks away then walks to G as his eye's also widen. I again hug my legs and cry.

"Sans...Please...I need you...They need you..." I rub my stomach the baby bump is already forming...how long will me having this baby take...?

"Who are 'they' kid?" I look up to find out who was speaking to me.

"Didn't fell tell you G?" I again look down.

"Nah he's been awful quiet Since ya got here...so who are they?" He said it lazily but it had a hint of demand in it.

"My....my baby..." he nodded his head.

"Do you know why your here frisk?" This question surprised me.

"No." I said it sternly.

"You're here because you knew about alternative versions of your sans. We need to know why and how. And how you get your powers."

"I'm not ready to tell you anything." He slightly nodded.

"This is for your baby frisk. But in the future if we don't get answers there will be consequences. By the way you're not having a normal pregnancy, the baby will be born in 3 or 4 weeks." H-huh? How did G know when the baby will be born?

"How do you-?" Lust just smiles.

"We were all born in between those weeks." He smiled suductively. Wow...you're coming sooner than expected....I smiled ever so slightly.

"Wait guys what do you mean by 'will have consequences'?" They stared at fell.

"What do you think we mean by that?" They said in a matter-of-factly sort of voice.

"Woah! I thought we agreed to nothing illegal!" Illegal?

"What does he mean by that?" I stare at the three as fell froze.

"You'll find out." They all walked away as fell stands there in shock. He sighs.

"Frisk? What did you mean by I broke you?"

"...well half my soul is broken and it was never like that until I met you..." his eye's widen as he leaves.

"Okay...night frisk." I didn't respond. I just lay on the cold floor and gently closed my eyes

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Hhhhhmmmm I'm thinking that fell has taken a liking to frisk....

Hope you enjoyed💜💜💜💜💜💜