chapter 29:

yuri's p.o.v

i got bruises and scratches everywhere and my leg still sting after what hannah did, i just wanna cry but I don't want them to see me weak. am losing alot of blood and my hands are stinging in pain because of how the rope is too tight.

taehyung where are you?

"poor you, you're not gonna be like this if you didn't talk to taehyung" hannah said ponting a knife at me, the knife she used to stab my leg.

"hey sis knife is just simple, what about this?" bora said lifting a shiny black.... gun.

my eyes widen and my whole body shivered. i need to get out of here.

taehyung p.o.v

we stop infront of a old abandoned factory, jungkook said that they will be here. jungkook and I entered inside which is pitch black good thing we brought a flashlight.

"hyung we should stay together" jungkook said in a whisper.
i nod and slowy walk while jungkook is behind.

we heard a noise behind us and we shine our flashlight where the noise come from but we saw nothing.

i saw a door slightly open so peek in it and saw some lights and some shadows moving. "hey jungkook over here" i turn around but he was gone.

are you kidding me?

yuri's p.o.v

"you know what? the school will never know you will be gone they know us as the super kind and popular girls, i bet no one will come to help you" bira said while grinning.

"why are you even doing this to people? hurting them until they are sent to the hospital?" i ask.

"us? oh darling we never sent people to the hospital, what we do is we beat them up and bully them until they kill themselves"
hannah said while playing with the gun in her hand.

i was shock to hear their confessions, so they never sent them to the hospital. they waited for their victim to have a suicide.

we heard the door creek open but we saw nobody. "bora check that out i will guard this b*tch" hannah said.

...

it's been minutes and bora is still not back yet, i saw hannah getting irritated. when all of a suddenly all the power turn off. "sh*t stay here! or else your not keeping your head" hannah said and leave.

but before she leave all the power turn on. my eyes widen and tears started to form in my eyes seeing them.. BTS.

"excuse me miss but we heard your conversation and good thing we record it" hoseok said while showing the tape.

"we heard your father is a police officer so we gather up more evidence, like the mother of your victim, pictures and their tapes before they die" yoongi said while throwing her all the files. hannah's eyes widen and fell on the ground.

"oh one more thing we caught your sister, everything you have done will be reported to the police and there is nothing you can do" taehyung said.

"now where is yuri?" jungkook came out of nowhere and kneel down to face hannah. hannah pointed at me but it was dark they couldn't see a thing.

namjoon turn on the lights in my area and they all gasps seeing me all bloody. taehyung and jungkook ran up to me and untie me.

jungkook rip his shirt and put it on my leg. "what did they do to your leg!?" taehyung said while untying the rope in my leg.

"she s-stab m-me" i said stuttering. i look at both of them and their jaws are clenching and i can see their muscles tensing up.

i hopd both of their shoulders and tell them to calm down. later on we heard sirens and the ambulance and police came.

i was so weak and darkness filled me.

-------------
A/N: intense or what? hahaha ugly or what? i bet it is ugly..
sorry for any typos and bad grammar
bts army saranghaeyo!