chapter 11:

yuri's p.o.v

MWO!? both me and taehyung said in unison. "how? when?" taehyung as and i could see that his hands are shaking. "well they got on a car accident but the police didn't know why and it happen yesterday night" the principal said i was about to ask if we can visit them now but taehyung hold my hand and drag me all the way outside and in to a car..

wait he can drive? is this his car?

he grab something on his pocket and it's his phone he was calling somebody and and i could see that his hands were shaking and his tears are threatening to fall.

i pat his shoulder and he pull me into a hug i never seen taehyung cry before. and i could feel that my my shoulder is wet because of his tears.

then suddenly somebody called us. "taehyung! yuri!" i turn around and saw jin waving his hand up in the air while running towards us. "you...called...me?" while panting. I chuckle but i just remember taehyung crying, i turn to look at jin and he look at me back.

his face turn into a frown. "jin please can you drive us to the hospital?" while worried, he just nod and open the door for us taehyung stand up straight and start walking inside the car.

........

after an hour me and taehyung rushed outside and thanking jin.
we rushed inside and into the front desk. "excuse what room is our parents?" taehyung ask, "what is the name of your parents and what is your name?", "am kim yuri and this is kim taehyung" i said while panting. "oh your the children of mr. and mrs. kim their room is room 36" we rushed without even thanking the nurse and find mom and dad's room.

we saw 30...33...39 "here!".. we peek inside and saw are parents with tubes all around their body my tears are threatening to spill but i hod them back.

we enter the room and i hold my mom's hand, it's just rare for them to come home and this happen to them.

i couldn't hold back anymore and my tears are staining my cheeks. someone touch my shoulder and it's taehyung I immediately hug him, I don't know what to do what if we lose them?

taehyung hug me back and we stayed with them the whole day.

..........

it's been 3 days and we didn't attend school because we have to take care of our parents. the doctor said that they will be on comma for we didn't know how long so we have to stay here and wait for them to wake up.

taehyung didn't get any sleep either, sometimes we would alternate, he will take care of them at night or at morning and i will go home and rest or he would go home and i will be the one taking care of them.

but right now we decided to stay together. i was looking around bored, taehyung sleeping beside me.

when i heard a long beep sound (like when your about to lose your patient..yeah) i look to my side but it's not mom it's dad.

i wake taehyung up and told him what was happening he dash outside to call the doctor and after 2 minutes the doctor came with taehyung.

they told us to stay outside so we stay outside praying that he will survive. taehyung is sobbing while sitting on the floor.

i sat beside him and pull him closer to me, i hug him so that he can calm down but later we heard the door open we stood up and wait for the doctor's announcement.

"am sorry we did everything we can but it didnt work he just lost alot of blood due to hitting the steering wheel hard when they got on the accident..we are truly sorry"

and that is when taehyung collapse on the ground while sobbing hard. i felt bad for him and i know how it feel.

when i saw him cry it also wanna makes me cry too, i hug him very very tight.

am sorry this is all i can do.

--------------
A/N: hey armies thank you so much for all the readers and also my bestfriend for reading my book. don't worry there will be a fluff moments on the next chapter so stay tuned. am sorry if there is any typos and bad grammar and also for the short chapter because i have been busy lately for the upcoming book "fallen angels" soo yah.
bts army saranghaeyo! <3