chapter 10:

yuri's p.o.v

i woke up but a bright light meets my eyes i close my eyes and open them again to see somebody sleeping beside me. taehyung?
"taehyung" i whisper my voice was hoarse. but he lift up his head and meet my gaze, his eyes widen and hug me, he bombarded me with questions, "are you okay? does your head hurts? are you hungry?", i chuckle "taehyung am fine now, what happen to me and how did you find me?", i ask "well it's a long story but yuri what did bora did to you?" i can see a hint of worry on his face, I couldn't tell the truth because bora warned me about something.

the only thing I remember is that "keep your mouth shut or else you'll see worse" before i black out.

"yuri what happen to you?" taehyung ask again, if i told him the truth bora will hurt me again and maybe also taehyung.

"taehyung...am sorry but can we not talk about what happen?"
am trying making up some excuse but taehyung didn't seem convinced.

"yuri please tell me i dont want you getting hurt.. please" he is doing some aigoo and i just chuckle at his cuteness.

"i thought your supposed to be cold what happen to the cold taehyung?" he just chuckle and ruffle my hair, he is so weird.

somebody knock on the other and taehyung turn back into a cold guy, and took out his phone and play like nothing happen..

"hey yuri-ah" jin poked his head in the door i just wave at him.
he opens the door and i just didn't expect that the whole bts are here.

"are you okay now?" jimin ask while ruffling my hair, i look up to see taehyung giving jimin a death glare but jimin can't see him because jimin is back facing taehyung.

taehyung look at me and his face soften, i just smile at him and he put his head down and i could see him blushing.

............

it's been days and i got out of the hopital and the worst part is that i have to go to school.

i walk to school all alone because taehyung said that he will meet me at the school gate.

when i got there I didn't see him. but i saw bora with her minions. i walk pass them but someone grab my hair.

"hey friend how are you?" bora said sarcastically
i just roll my eyes and continue to walk but they keep calling me until i heard somebody's voice.

"leave her alone or else you'll see worse from bts" i turn around to see who defend me and it was jungkook

bora's face soften and cling into jungkook's arm
"oppa mianhae" bora said his old fake attitude when we first met
came back i just roll my eyes and continue walking.

when suddenly someone wrap it's arm around my shoulder.
"hey yuri, are you okay now?" i turn to my side and saw jungkook smiling at me.

i just smile back and nod. "wait jungkook why did you defend me earlier?" he just smile at me and chuckle. "meet me in the old music room after school okay?" and with that he just left me there, dumbfounded

.............

class is done and it's now lunch time i only have 4 more class and i have to meet jungkook in the old music room but why?

i walk to the cafeteria but soon as i get there some students start throwing foods at me, i hear footsteps and they stand infront of me blocking my way.

it's yoongi, hoseok and jimin. they're hands are in their pockets and they give students a death glare, they turn around and help me clean my uniform. until someone shouts.

"SHE HURT HERSELF IN THE BACK OF THE SCHOOL SO SHE CAN GET BTS'S ATTENTION SHE IS FAKE!" a male student shout.

"SHUT UP!" i turn around to see taehyung fuming in anger she is with namjoon, jin and jungkook.

all of the bts are giving each student a death glare.
"TRY TO HURT MY SISTER YOU WILL FACE THE BTS'S WORSE ATTITUDE"
taehyung said and all the student gasps.

i turn my face to corner and i saw bora and her minions fuming in anger. "come on yuri eat with us" jimin smiled at me i just nod my head and follow them.

looks like the students are scared of the bts. and why were they throwing a food at me? did i do something wrong to them?

i was on my deep thoughts until someone poke my cheeks i turn to my right and saw jungkook smiling at me. "i said are you okay?"
i look at everyone and they are staring at me.

i just smile at them and nod my head. i know am pretty much not talkative right now my because when bora hit my head with a baseball bat it damage my head so probably am still all shock of what was happening.

I can't talk too much or yell because it will hurt. the lunch is over and all of us are walking to our class too bad that taehyung, jimin, hoseok and yoongi are my seniors, jin and rapmonster are in college but jungkook and me are same but he is in a different class so i don't have any close friends in my class.

the teacher enter our class, "ms. kim yuri the principal wants to talk to you" everybody looks at me some are smirking and some are glaring at me. i just stand up and walk to the principal's office.

when i open the door i saw taehyung there sitting with his head down. "umm ahjussi you call us?" the principal nod and look at us both, taehyung look up to me and gave me a smile. a fake one.
what's wrong?

"well we got a phone call from the hospital saying your parents got injured" the principal said making us shook.

"MWO!?"

-------------------
A/N: what's going to happen next? well continue reading to find out and I actually published a new ff called fated roommmates by j.jk... am sorry if there is any typos and bad grammar.
bts army saranghaeyo! <3