chapter 15:

yuri's p.o.v

i woke up but a ray of sunshine hit my face so i squinted my eyes and let them adjust to the light, i rub my eyes and was about to stand up when suddenly a hand was wrapped around my waist.

i look behind me to see taehyung sleeping peacefully,
what happen? why is he here?

but then i suddenly remember what happen last night...

flashback <<

"don't worry i will protect you, forever i promise" he lean closer and kiss my forehead, "you don't know what was happening"

"then tell me" , " i dont want to" i heard him sigh and i just keep my head down.

even though he is arrogant and a playboy he can still have a warm heart, i just wish we can be forever like this.

i smile at how his so kind and caring, until i fell asleep on his shoulder without me realizing...

end of flashback <<

i just smile at how taehyung change into s heart warming person.
i look at him and stare at his beatiful features, i just notice that he has a tiny mole on his nose and has a beautiful eyes.

"if your going to stare at me like that you can take a picture of me if you want" he wink, i did'nt know he was already awake,
"uhhh...well...ummm" he chuckle and tap my nose. "yah! dont do that!"

we both came downstairs to make breakfast, luckily it's saturday so there is no school..

after we are done eating i came to the living room to watch some
movies, i was sittin on the couch and turn on the t.v

seconds later taehyung sat beside me, he was busy with his phone when an idea pop into my head...

"TAEHYUHG!!!! HELP!!" i hide under the dining table and he still did'nt move...

"TAEHYUNG I WILL BE GOING OUTSIDE!" i shout again but he did'nt move..

my intention is to make him annoyed because it's been a long time before i prank him.

"TAEHYUNG OPPA PLEASE HELP ME!" i shout again but he still did'nt move..

i kept on trying for hours so i give up, i sat beside him and continue to watch some movie when my phone rang..

i picked it up and saw a unknown number texted me.

'meet me at the park' jk ~

i scrunched up my eyebrows, who the heck is jk?

maybe taehyung know this guy/girl, so face my side and poke his cheeks, i kept on poking hid cheeks until he groan in annoyance
he is basically mad! Bingo...

"what!?" he raise his voice abit, i flinch alittle and did'nt bother to ask him, it looks like i interrupt a very important talk..

so i stand up and walk to my room and choose an outfit to wear, because am going to meet up with this jk guy/girl..

i came downstairs and saw taehyung sitting on the couch still texting somebody, so i walk to the front door expecting taehyung to call me or ask me but i was wrong...

i came to the park and saw a guy standing there walking back and front, he looks familiar..

i came closer and saw, a face that is very familiar to me.
"uhhh.. have we met before?" i ask curious, "well we did, in your house! am jungkook" and that when i remember the first day we met.

he looks like a gentleman and a very kind man. "oh yah!" i said nervously laughing..

"well yuri, i know i might sound weird but the first day i met you i ummm fell inlove with you, i actually look at you from just a distant..when we found you in the back of the school all bloody and unconsious i got scared, what if i can't protect you? what if that happens to you and am not there? so i just wanna say that i like you.. will you accept me?"

when i heard those last words i felt like the whole world stop..
should i accept him? what about taehyung?

---------------
A/N: wait for the next update which will be coming out later ;)
am sorry for any typos and bad grammar..
bts army saranghaeyo!!