chapter 2:

Yuri's POV

 I looked at him confused while i raised my eyebrow at him making him chuckled "what do you mean by that?" i said, he slowly walk towards me and sit on my bed then suddenly his angelic face turn into a serious one... What's wrong with this guy?

"i want to get to know you better" he suddenly pull me close to him, making me fall down on top of him. He was smirking at me and i bet i was red as a tomato, he lean closer to me but i pulled away before he could do something to me. "Are you trying to rape me!?" i yelled at him and he looks down while laughing then stands up. Putting his hands on his pockets while walking towards my door, he turns around saying "I'm just teasing you" he laughs.

"What?! Teasing? Are you out of your mind?"

I was about to slap him but he stopped my hand, He lean closer and looked at me "Calm down babygirl.. I was just messing around, don't be too serious arrasseo?" i looked down blushing "O-okay" god why am i stuttering? "I will see you tomorrow for school okay? Oh and please call me oppa" he said and leaves my room..

Oh my god what just happened? What's wrong with him? i swear to god i will get revenge on him and how does he know i'm younger than him? I sigh in frustration while messing up my hair. I better get some rest, i brush my teeth and wash my face then change into my pj's and go to bed.

~~~~~~~~~

The next day >>

"Yuri wake up you're gonna be late!" i heard my mom said so i stood up do my morning routine and go downstairs. I walked to the kitchen and saw taehyung smirking at me while eating his own cereal. My mom was making breakfast while my stepdad is reading the newspaper..

I glare at him as i sit on the counter to eat breakfast. He keep glancing at me and it irritates me ALOT! so i stood up, put my plate on the sink, get my stuff and bid goodbyes to my mom and stepdad before heading out. As i was about to get out of the house someone hold my hand stopping me on my tracks..."Let's go to school together"

Without me realizing i was being drag to school and of course it was all because of taehyung.

~~~~~~~~

When we arrive at school he let go of my hand and left me standing there dumbfounded... As i was about to open my locker someone called my name "yuri i miss you so much!" it's hiyomi my best friend "so why are you and taehyung walking together?" she asked and I scoffed walking away ignoring her question.. She doesn't know yet

"Hey why are you not answering me?" she kept following me around, when we reach our classroom we bid goodbyes because we aren't in a same class... When i walk in i suddenly got mad seeing taehyung having the same class as me, When he saw me he suddenly smirk.

i sat down at my table not even glancing at him and did i mention that we sit besides each other? it was a boring one hour lecture.  i was packing my things when someone poke on my shoulder when i turn around i saw taehyung smiling at me."come with me i wanna show you to my friends" at first i was hesitant but completely insist after. We get to the cafeteria because it was our break time and i was following taehyung when we suddenly stop making me confused he was looking mad so i follow his gaze to a girl flirting with a boy which making me cringe "tae what's wrong?" he turn around looking serious and giving a smile...which is fake....he grab my hand and drag me all along to the rooftop, i was confuse i mean why would he take me here?.....

I lean at the railings and crossed my arms at my chest "What's wrong with you?" He sigh on frustration and looked at me, i can see anger on his eyes "That girl is hannah my girlfriend" his voice is deep and sending shivers down my spine "Looks like she's not loyal" i waited for his response as he mess his hair in frustration before leaning towards me "You stay away from her you got it? She's not who people thinks" he said as he left leaving me all alone and confused.

I head down and go to my locker to get the books i needed for my next subject
when suddenly a hand slam into my locker "hey what's wrong with you?" i turn around seeing three girls looking at me mad "You stole my boyfriend!"
boyfriend? i don't remember stealing anyone's boyfriend?
"Can't talk? Why you scared.." She smirked at me as i glare at her, i walk pass her ignoring her.

Taehyung's girlfriend is crazy. Why would she blame me stealing her boyfriend without knowing i'm his stepsister. I run to my class as fast as i can because i know i'm 5 minutes late.

~~~~~~~~~~

taehyung's p.o.v

I'm wondering where the heck is yuri i got mad at myself for leaving her in the rooftop now am worried about her aish!

flashback>>

Hannah called be saying that she needs to talk to me i felt bad for leaving yuri at the rooftop but i can't make hannah wait for me...

I saw her standing at the hall so i walk near her and hugged her from behind "Hey what's wrong?" She pushed me away and look at me "Who is the girl earlier?" I know she's mad but only if she knew what i saw earlier "She's just asking for directions" i lied, she walk closer to me hands at her hips "You better tell her to stay away" and with that she walk away.

She told me to stay away from girls but she is the one who is clinging into other guy's arms, i better go to class i bet yuri is in there...

I walked to class finding out yuri is not here, where could she be? She better get here before the teacher does.

End of flashback>>

The teacher arrived and yuri is still nowhere to be found. Minutes later someone opened the door covered in sweat, she was panting so hard "I'm sorry ma'am i was finding my textbook, it won't happen again" she said "Very well take a seat" she walk slowly keeping her head down and sat beside me.

I leaned to her and whispered "Why are you late?" I asked and she scoff "A slut got into my way"

My eyes widen as i realize who she's talking about.. Damn you hannah

----------------------------

A/N: thank you again for reading this chapter i hope you enjoy it and sorry for some typos and bad grammar like i said am new to this thing so thank you again! sarangahaeyo!