chapter 21:

yuri's p.o.v

"hey are you avoiding me?" taehyung keep asking me while we are both walking together at school.

when we reach there we part our ways and i get to my locker to get my stuff, when someone tap my shoulder. i turn around to see jungkook smiling at me, "have you think about it?" he ask.

actually i don't..

"well.. give me some time because i was still thinking about it.." i said and his face turns into a frown. are you kidding me? that is my only weakness..

"hey how about me hang out later?" and his face lit up hearing those words and it makes me sigh in relief.

..............

after hours of torture it's finally lunch time, i was packing my stuff when one of my classmates came up to me.

"excuse me? someone wanted to give you this" he hand me a piece of paper and i started reading it...

meet me in the old music room -jk

what does he want now? i groan in annoyance and started walking to the old music room.

when i got there i open the door but as soon as i open the door someone grab my hand and pinned me in the wall.

it was completely pitch dark and i was trying to see who it is but it was no use. i tried to break free (ariana grande?) but compared to me i was weak and he was strong.

this person lean closer and started to suck on my neck. please don't take away my v card, i was praying for whoever this person is to stop but he keep on sucking my neck down to collarbone.

i was too weak to scream or fight back. so i just let him be, but then i smell something familiar and i smelled it before in jungkook's room.

and this guy's perfume was the same as jungkook's, so my theory is this guy is...jungkook!? 

"jungkook?" the person stopped and turn on the lights, and guess what? i was right..

i hit his arm playfully and he just chuckle.." took you long enough to guess" , "i was scared too scared!" he stop laughing and look down for a second.

and look back at me with his famous smirk flashed in his face, "you know what? what about we take it to the next level?"
i look down and blushed at his words.

he lean forward to me and peck my lips, "please think about it..baby" he wink at me and left me there dumbfounded.

my heart is racing, the same thing i felt when taehyung kissed me.. am i developing feelings for him?

----------------
A/N: is it short? oh well atleast i tried.. double update!
am sorry for any typos and bad grammar
bts army saranghaeyo!