chapter 12:

yuri's p.o.v

the next day taehyung and I didn't go to school he is always on his room locking himself, i felt bad for him i know how special his father is because when he was a kid his mother left him but his father is always with him.

our mother is the only one who survive and she is in the hospital still unconscious but the doctor said that she will be fine and that we should go home to rest.

we also contact out teacher saying that we will not go to school tomorrow. and they totally agree.

i came out in my room and knock on taehyung's room, i just wanna ask if he want to eat lunch with me because he didn't eat breakfast.

"what do you want?" he sound angry and sad. "let's eat lunch, you haven't eaten anything yet!" i shout.

seconds later he open the door and walk past me. i know his life is hard to lose his dad but that is not his dad, that is also my dad that i also lose.

i follow him to the kitchen and there he sits in the dining table eating, i just sigh, i hope i could help like how he help me.

"am bored wanna play something?" i ask out of the blue but he just shook is head and continue eating.

"look i know your in tough situation but let's have fun okay? and his not just your dad his also my dad who i lost"

he sigh and look to me "fine what do you want to do?"
i think about somethings that we can do but there's nothing.

"i know let's go to the living room and play i know something that we can do" i follow him after were done eating and sit infront of each other at the floor.

"well me and my cousins play this before and you have to guess what's in your hand, you can eat it if it's edible but don't worry it's not gonna be poisoning" i just nod and we started the game.

(for all those who are dirty minded well..good luck ;))

he started first and i grab something that he can guess.

"here!" i hand him this 'thing' and he started sniffing and touching it. "it's a sponge" i groan and now it's my turn to get blindfolded.

i can sense that he left because of his perfume and minutes later he came back. "here" he hand me something and i tried to guess it but it feels like smooth and there's a long thingy on the top?

"an apple?" i guess and he take off my blindfold and nod.
and now it's his turn, i go to the kitchen to grab something and came back and put it on his hand.

he started to sense it, snift it but am not expecting that he would eat it. "it's a potato" i clap at how he guess it, i guess he was winning?

now it's my turn and i just sit there waiting for him, it took him long enough to come back and he put it in my hand it was long sticky..what the hell is this?

"can i eat it?" i ask and i heard him hum. i dont wanna eat it hole so i just lick if first..well it didn't taste like anything so i lick it again.

but i heard taehyung groan. "taehyung are you okay?" i ask and he said "yah an ant just bit me"

i put it on my mouth and I didn't know that i was actually big
and i can hear taehyung whimpering.

I couldn't guess what it is so i just pass, i was about to take off the blind fold but he stop me.

"wait don't take if off first" i just sit still there until he take off the blindfold. i saw taehyung sweating but it's not that hot here?

"it's a cucumber you silly" he said and i just chuckle but if it is a cucumber shouldn't it be a little rough and bumpy and not sticky?

"am bored what do you want to do next?" i think about for a moment and.."what about playing some game?"

his face lit up and turn on his game console..

.............

it's been 2 hours and he is still playing but am bored.
"hey what about we watch some movie?" i ask and he nod.

we watch the conjuring 2 and we grab some popcorn and some juices. i hate horror movies actually.

when there is some jumpscares i would hide at the back of taehyung or cling in his arms, when suddenly he put his arms around my shoulder and pull me near him.

i was shock at first but i kinda enjoy it, without realizing i put my head on his shoulder, he flinch a little and lay his head on top of my head.

he kiss my forehead and said.

am probably the most luckiest brother in the whole world

and i just blush at his comment and not realizing i fell asleep at his shoulder while hugging each other.

-------------------
A/N: what did you think about their game? hahaha you little nasty i hope you enjoy the story more chapter to come so stay tune and i will be only updating at tuesday and at thursday.
am sorry if there is any typos and bad grammar.
bts army Saranghaeyo! <3