chapter 22:

yuri's p.o.v

i left the old music room and got to the cafeteria to buy my lunch. "hey!" i turn around and saw hoseok along with jimin and namjoon.

"umm.." i still remember the day they wanted me to leave and take taehyung's side nor not even helping me..

"hey.. we just wanna say that were sorry about that day, oh come to our dorm tonight we already got taehyung's permission so it's okay" jimin said while smiling and i just look down slightly nodding.

i just bought a sandwich and a strawberry milk carton and go to my favorite place which is the rooftop. i sat at the railings and continue eating.

i flinch alittle when someone hug me from behind. whoever this guy is pulled me and turn me around to face him, and saw jungkook with a... bruise on his right cheek.

"omo! jungkook" i touch his cheeks and he groan in pain, "who did this to you?" , "no need to worry.." he said holding my hand.

"because just one kiss from you will make me feel better" he said leaning forward and peck his forehead.

"jungkook am not sure yet.." i keep my head down, i heard him sigh. "you know what? i will give you 3 days, if you still did'nt know your feelings then...maybe we shouldn't talk to each other" he said leaving but i held his wrist, "please! don't leave me, am just confuse about my feelings" i said

tears were threatening to fall but i fight it back, he harshly pull away his hand and walk away but stop. "then don't talk to me then, i will ignore you until your sure about your feelings.. just avoid me and talk to me until your sure" he said and walk away..

i sat down my back leaning against the wall, "you know what? i gave you clues but your still slow.." a deep voice said.

i look up to see taehyung walking at me. "what do you mean?" i ask confuse. "i confess to you without you knowing and i kissed you but you still didn't get it!" he raise his voice alittle.

"i give up.. you'll never be mine..ever" he raise his voice but soften. "i will pick you up tonight 8pm" he said leaving me like..jungkook

what did i do to deserve this?

jungkook's p.o.v

I didn't mean to say those things to her but i was worried.
taehyung talk to me before i got to the rooftop, he told me to stay away from yuri or else he will take her away from me.
of course an idiot like me didn't listen so I received a punch from him and just agree...

..............

yuri's p.o.v

it was 8:00 and taehyung is waiting for me outside...

when we reach the bts condo i was greeted by jin, he hug me and i just hug him back. when we got inside i saw my worst nightmare.

bora and hannah..

hoseok came up to me and whispered something, "dont worry we invited them, they are just very sorry for what they did to you"

sorry? they are sorry!? i could never forgive them, they almost beat me to death! not only once but twice..

it's been 40 minutes and everybody is having fun. well except for taehyung and jungkook, they never talk to me and everybody else.. well except jin he sometimes smile at me.

later on bora and hannah clap to get our attention, they even set up the t.v. maybe they are going to show us something?

"since we all know that yuri is been suffering alot maybe we should make it much more serious.." hannah said

bora is holding an USB and she plugged it behind the t.v and a video is being played, it shows a girl and a guy making out but turn out to a hot make out session.

but the girl....she look like me!

i know there reason to come here! they wanted to blackmail me..

all the bts look at me in disgust and i saw hannah and bora smirking.. without me realizing tears are staining my cheeks nonstop.

i turn around and run outside do not know where am going..
i just keep on running not knowing where am going..

i end up going to the park and i just sat up behind the tree crying my heart out..

why is the world against me

when will everything will stop

they would not stop so i should be the one to stop it.. by ending my life..

don't worry i will end this and you will never see me ever AGAIN!

---------------
A/N: annnnnd the drama is back.. what will happen?? well stay tune ;) sorry for ay typos and bad grammar
btd army saranghaeyo!