chapter 9:

1 month later

yuri's p.o.v

its been a month me and taehyung rarely talk to each other because he is always with his friends and am always with bora,
bora is so nice,sweet,caring and have a sense of style.

we've been so close together but the other day she didn't hang out and talk to me she always hang out with hannah's old friends.

when we bump to each other she would roll her eyes at me.
I'll say she changed.

........

it was monday and i will try to talk to bora. when i open my locker there are red ants everywhere and there is a white paper that fall, it says..

hey yuri long time no see we didn't talk for a week?
i miss you but i hate you, you are the one who kick
my sister out of your school. i just wanna be
friends so i can bully you,
oh i forgot poor little hiyomi.
you chose me over her
to be your friend and now she is all alone.
good luck!

oh my god it's bora and i forgot about hiyomi.
i have to find her and apologize. but when i was about to leave
someone was behind me. it was bora and her little minions who used to be hannah's minions.

"hey best friend i miss you how have you been?" she said while a smirk was plastered on her face. I shouldn't have trusted her.

when i was about to say something one of bora's minion grab my hand and drag me all the way to the back of the school.

just like before they're gonna hurt me. and i still have small cuts on my legs and into my face and there is a little bruise left on my stomach.

somebody please help me.

jungkook's p.o.v

class is done but taehyung texted us saying yuri miss class.
so we all went to the rooftop, "she is not texting and calling"
taehyung said, "maybe she is with bora?" i ask, namjoon hyung's eyes widen and immediately sat next to taehyung. namjoon hyung whisper something to taehyung making taehyung stood up and ran to the door leaving all of us confuse expect namjoon hyung.

what could possibly happen? is it about yuri?

if you didn't know I actually like yuri. this started when i first saw her she is so beautiful, kind, sweet and caring. and am planning to confess to her tomorrow.

after 10 minutes taehyung open the door making as flinch, he was panting and sweat was runnind down from his forehead.

"hyung what happen?" i ask, "it's yuri she is in danger some other students saw her being drag in the hand with bora" he said, i can see that he is fuming in anger.

"we have to find her please guys help me" he said. i stood up and nod signaling that i will help him.

the others stood up and follow taehyung, he was heading to the back of the school.

and there we saw yuri lying down unconscious, she has blood running in her head, her uniform is bloody and her school's blazer was taken off.

all of us was in shock seeing yuri like this, taehyung immediately ran to yuri and hug her. jin hyung call the ambulance while suga and hoseok hyung call some teachers.

yuri am so sorry were late but we promise we will help you.

taehyung's p.o.v

yuri is now in the hospital i stay with her all day.
the doctor said that the bruise in her stomach got bigger,
the cuts on her legs got worst and that her head got damage so that's why there is blood running down her hesd when we found her.

i felt bad for her and that bora girl did this to her.
i suddenly remember what namjoon hyung said to me.

flashback<<

taehyung's p.o.v

namjoon hyung immediately stand up and sit beside me, he whisper something to me.

"tae bora is hannah's sister i heard them talking outside the school hannah said that bora should beat yuri today" he said,
so all this time yuri is hanging out with hannah's sister.

i was fuming in anger, i stand up and run to the hallway. i ask some students if they saw bora with yuri, a girl said that she saw bora and her minions dragging yuri by the arm.

i can't do this alone so i came back and ask my hyungs if they can help. jungkook help me and soon the others did.

when were in the hallway i was thinking where would they bring yuri but i thought maybe they are in the back of the school so i ran to the back of the school bts was behind me.

and when we get there i saw the most hurtful thing i saw.
yuri is lying unconscious there is blood on her head and uniform. i immediately ran to her and hug her I don't care if
i got blood on my uniform.

i just can't belive bora and hannah would do this.
i was fuming in anger but deep inside i was crying.

my hyungs called the ambulance and the teachers.
the teachers came and help us and soon the ambulance came and bring yuri to the hospital.

end of flashback>>

i called mom and dad, told them about what happen
they said that they would go here back in seoul tomorrow.

don't worry yuri i will protect with everything i can

----------------
A/N: i felt bad for yuri 😢😢 but anyway am sorry i updated late i was actually working for my new book fallen angels sooo yeah!
am so sorry if there is any typos and bad grammar.
bts army saranghaeyo! <3