|ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4|

|4|

"Hello? (Y/n)? Are you even listening to me? Do I already need to punish you?" You couldn't even comprehend the words that the dark magi spoke, too awestruck to fully understand. You stayed at the edge of the carpet, staring blankly at the ground that laid a hundred feet below you. You could only watch as the scenery passed, not knowing where this thing was heading. You had almost completely forgotten about Judar until you heard him release an obnoxious sigh. You snapped your head towards him at lightning speed and looked at the irritated look he was giving. The way he looked at you only worsened your foul mood and you glared back at him.

"What do you want?" It was if you had completely forgotten the situation you were in, completely forgotten who this man before you was. Your tone had caught him off guard and Judar returned the fierce glare you gave him. You watched as he reached into a part of his top and quickly pulled out a short wand with a red gem on the end. He made a hand gesture and before you knew it, there was something sharp pointed at you. With wide eyes, you glanced at the object and realized that it was a very large icicle pointed directly at your heart. 'Instant kill!'

"I'd watch your tone with me brat. Now I don't like repeating myself but I'll say it one last time. You will refer to me as Master Judar." The glare remained on your face as he spoke. After he was done, a snarl accompanied the glare and never had you ever looked so irritated. Any normal person would have been terrified for their life if they saw you making such expression towards them. However, this was no ordinary person, and you knew this. You rolled your eyes at the magi and tilted your head sarcastically.

"Whatever, Master Judar." You made sure to say the last part mockingly, letting him know that you couldn't care less about what he had to say. Judar could hear the sarcasm in your voice and scowled at you. You had no idea why, but the face he made slightly made you feel pitiful, stupid for trying to make yourself appear stronger. Obviously not pitiful enough because instead of backing down which was probably the smart decision, you scoffed at the magi.

"Watch it girly, you're already walking on thin ice." You were about to make another disrespectful gesture before your eyes caught his. When you saw those things staring into you, a deadly look in them, one that showed he was ready to kill, you felt the hairs on the back of your neck raise. With a slight shiver, you slowly lowered your head, feeling like an idiot for trying to go against him. He had the upper hand for you both were a hundred feet in the air, and he already had a weapon pointed at you. He could probably kill you before you could make a move, and even if you were able to overpower him, who's to say that this thing in the air won't fall as soon as you do. You knew what the best option was in this situation.

"Understood Master Judar." You mumbled it so quietly that you weren't sure if he even heard. You looked down at your clenched fists in your lap and felt humiliated. Then you saw steam rising and you watched as the ice shard evaporated until there was nothing left.

"Good! Now give me my peaches." You looked up in disbelief at his sudden change in attitude. Just a second ago he was prepared to end your life, a murderous look on his face. Now he held the exact same expression that a greedy child would wear. You looked down at the bowl in your lap and slowly picked it up. You stretched your arms out in an attempt to kindly hand him the bowl, but he quickly snatched it from you like the greedy child he was. He quickly began devouring his food, looking as if he hadn't eaten in weeks.

Judar ate his peach and decided to examine your surroundings. You were now going over what seemed to be a small town, but it was quite hard to tell from so high in the air. You squinted at the terrain, trying to gain some knowledge of any famous or well-known landmarks but it was all flat land. You leaned away from the edge and let out a small sigh, obviously tired with everything that was happening. That's when you saw movement out of the corner of your eyes and you quickly turned to face the magi. Almost immediately, you acted on instinct and caught the item coming towards you. You opened your hand only to look down at the object, which was a peach seed. You looked back up and rose an eyebrow at Judar, only to see the grin across his face.